Lease deals thread

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I find myself telling someone about your A4 deal on an almost daily basis these days. Was telling my mortgage advisor about it earlier!

Lol problem arises in a year and a half when we go to replace it!!

Conor

RMS Regular
BMW 6 Series Gran Diesel Coupe Lease Deal

9GA9g.gif

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Anyone bought their lease at the end of the agreement, or is there no option? How do they work out purchase value?

pablo

RMS Moderator
anyone chip in? My lease terms (VWFS) say I need to notify them if I leave the UK in the car. This seems a pain in the balls if heading to donegal say. Anyone spoke to them about ROI travel?

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
anyone chip in? My lease terms (VWFS) say I need to notify them if I leave the UK in the car. This seems a pain in the balls if heading to donegal say. Anyone spoke to them about ROI travel?

Yup, I had to ring mine about it when going to Tayto Park! They sent me out a document for European AA cover. Valid for a year. Just renew it in 12 months time. Quick phone call should sort it

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Lol. The A4's going back and you'll have to replace it with something crap- you may just accept it now :p.

I was hoping that perhaps they would sell it on at auction reserve price, which would mean we get a car we've known since new but at trade(ish) price. Looks like they don't allow that to happen though so I'll continue to treat it as a rental lol

We'll not be stuck. Extra £30 odd a month will get us an A-class sport today, which would do lovely - or I'll bide my time and see what other wee offers there is nearer the time.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd

I didn't even think about this and we would go to Donegal regularly. How are you finding the cupra after a week or so Pablo? Mine is being built as we speak according to the dealer email:laughing:

pablo

RMS Moderator
Love it mate - only thing I could fault it on is when it breaks traction in the dry you'd think the front subframe was coming out.

I still haven't actually paid any cash for it yet lol, bar the initial admin fee!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Do they get the power down well in general? that was one thing that annoyed me about my old Leon but it was running stage 2 and no LSD

pablo

RMS Moderator
Do they get the power down well in general? that was one thing that annoyed me about my old Leon but it was running stage 2 and no LSD

its dead on, if you're pulling out around a truck or something and give it the beans it will torque steer a bit but not too bad really. Being a FWD is always a downside but with the ESP on semi then its pretty good fun as it lets you spin a little.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
So few cars I am looking at might be a fair wait to get a factory fresh one......

Wondering if I should join the INTERNET and lease a Golf R for a while. Can I get a 6 month lease??

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Lead times on new Golf "Rentals" are now into the new year. Something about production stopping due to a falling out with part suppliers.

Read that somewhere. A lot of pissed off people who had ordered already and production dates are getting put back.