Lease deals thread

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
They're doing GTIs for £349 deposit and £349 a month too. Alot of car for the money.

Why is it not selling? Too expensive just?

No idea, it was sitting in April when I first looked at changing. Could be or it could be that they could be leased cheaper.

davyk31

RMS Regular
They're doing GTIs for £349 deposit and £349 a month too. Alot of car for the money.

Where are you seeing that GTi cost Nick? On the offers page of their site it is £3000 deposit and £379 per month. The R is cheaper.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Screenshot_20190922-204224_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20190922-204233_Facebook.jpg

davyk31

RMS Regular
MINI

Possibly something interesting but probably not cheap 😂

In fairness we're doing a cracking deal on a new Cooper S - £279 & £279 for Sept only!!

Tried to Pm you but your inbox is full. Is that a five door Cooper S and is it for a particular stock car or a selection of physical cars?

Ghost

RMS Regular
How fussy/picky are BCA? Mum is handing her car back. There's the odd wee mark here and there but pretty good nick for a 4 year old car.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Tried to Pm you but your inbox is full. Is that a five door Cooper S and is it for a particular stock car or a selection of physical cars?

Cleared a bit of space there now.

Thats for a 3 door, with metallic paint, Comfort Pack, upgraded wheels, and couple of other bits. Had 6 of them in various colours, 2 sold already. Although I'm sure we could look at a comparable deal on another car if you come in and see what we have. Send me a PM if you want any more info.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
The 2 litre AWD ? It’s actually been reviewed fairly well but as far and away from the outgoing car dynamically as you can get, that is the previous cars 6cyl / rwd setup.

Yeah probably more practical for day to day driving though. From point to point it’s every bit as quick apparently. BMW say they can match the M140i Nurburgring time with the new model.

davyk31

RMS Regular
To be honest I would never have considered the old rear wheel drive M140 as this will be a daily for my wife. 4 wheel drive and equal power in the new car sounds a much more tempting proposition.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Had a look at the M135i today. Need a drive but looks a good prospect to me. Need some man maths lol.