Due in next week

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Aye I got one of the wee batt ones and for all the soldering I do it’s perfect

NotKG

Banned
battery one died after one use, the rechargable one is pretty good, especially where you cant uuse the gas soldering iron. i have a MAC one and there is a hole off the side, ya got to watch which way its pointing incase you do damage, so the rechargable one does those jobs

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
£19.99, really well built machines too, I bought one at the beginning of the year.

Bought 2 today, one for the father and a spare

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
They do if you change the little grip bit in the chuck. Typically they come up just after I burnt out my dremel posting the inlets for the clio, these would have done it much easier.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Went for their 200kg trestles today as I'm taking down my external home office/shed over Christmas. They'll be nowhere near as sturdy as hire trestles but will be handy for painting etc during the year.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Loads in Ards, got a die grinder and a creeper board that folds up into a seat which will be hsndy for polishing cars

Die grinder doesn't fit my wire brushes though

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Last edited:

NotKG

Banned
Not a Lidl deal but a head up on the screwfix offer at the moment.
https://www.screwfix.com/c/electrical-lighting/work-lights/cat4780004?brand=diall&producttype=double_site_light_tripod|rechargeable_site_light
I've had the 10w version for over 2 years and used it as my only light source during some late night/early morning renovation work on our house. So 3x the grunt and a stand for £15 isn't to be sniffed at.
be a bonus if all/any of the stores had them.