Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Just picked up the drill...really is hard to beat with a case and 3 year warranty for £20! Last one was a "Skil" won in a competition 20 years ago so I'm sure it will do rightly!

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
A good bit of 12v gear coming in. Seen a brochure today but I have to look up now and see when there in.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
12v gear back in again on Thursday, going for the torch and drill.

Battery and charger included with each, ill be selling chargers yet.

Screenshot_20201109_171722_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201109_171716_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201109_171729_com.android.chrome.jpg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I bought an upgraded battery and a few pads and did my entire car with that wer polisher. Took a while but was 100%

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
I bought an upgraded battery and a few pads and did my entire car with that wer polisher. Took a while but was 100%

I may as well lift one of them too, didnt think it would be much good. Do they have the pads or where did you get them?

Ill just leave this here too.
Screenshot_20201109_180230_com.android.chrome.jpg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I may as well lift one of them too, didnt think it would be much good. Do they have the pads or where did you get them?

Ill just leave this here too.
View attachment 301507

The pad with it was crap. Bought a load on ebay. On the highest setting it would drain a battery quickly but on the slower setting it would drain a battery in around the same time a battery could charge. So could keep at it. Surprisingly decent I thought it would have been crap too.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
The pad with it was crap. Bought a load on ebay. On the highest setting it would drain a battery quickly but on the slower setting it would drain a battery in around the same time a battery could charge. So could keep at it. Surprisingly decent I thought it would have been crap too.
Ill check out ebay, thanks.
I have 3 batteries already and probably another 3 thursday so should be ok on that front.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Fancy the wee polisher for the craic, what pads did you use?

Detailists look away now:

Don't think the backing pads fitted but the original one was dead on.

Thumper

RMS Regular
Cheers guys Limavady is a right trek for me but if I can't find anything round here might take run up.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Has anyone tried one of the 12v circular saws I’m lifting a deck and if I got my hands on a circular saw I’d do it in no time.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
Has anyone tried one of the 12v circular saws I’m lifting a deck and if I got my hands on a circular saw I’d do it in no time.
If its as good as the corded one it will be fine. We used the corded one to cut the sides of a box lorry amongst other things.

I have some. Of the 20v stuff and I'd say they are on a par with the corded ones imo

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d

Havnt used one but interested to hear what they are like.
I cant see them being any good for the decking. I have the 12v angle grinder and it cuts out if its under any pressure.