Lotus Princess II

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I think it's class to do the amount of driving over the range of roads and terrain that you do in this car. :cool: There really can't be that many other Elise's that see this type of use. Proper order, they're for using, not for looking at! (y)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Not a bad day in the office. Sun out, roof down, lovely scenery - sometimes tootling about at 30mph is all you want to do :cool:
P1120114.JPG

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Lol, when you get older you'll understand :joy::innocent:

Nothing wrong with cruising about on a nice sunny day, and the noise she makes rumbling through quiet quaint little English villages is awesome :cool:
I have a under powered Range Rover, I already understand slowly crushing about lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Not had time for any updates yet, too busy having fun in this glorious summer weather :cool: Briefly back for a quick pit stop and more or less a full rebuild after 4.5k, six countries, two world championships, basically every county in England and more grassy fields and rutted tracks than you'd ever think even existed, lol. Before heading off again for Summer 2018 part 2 :sun:

Dirty girls are more interesting, lol - not seen a sponge or a drop of rain since end of May until we headed across from Lincolnshire to Liverpool last Sunday and hit a few showers that washed off some of the baked in dust :innocent: Maybe give her a wash if I find some time this week!

Best car ever made, full stop! She loves it :heart_eyes:

P1030351.JPG

P1030360.JPG

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, just life in Lotus land :joy: Not quite rebuild as such but she needed a bit of tlc. Most Lotii would never see 4.5k in their life time, never mind cross continents or go green laning :cool:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
i still need to drive this nick !

Fingers crossed we'll make it to Kirkistown in September, need to check the dates, will let you know! Or a run up Cairncastle on the way to Dunteige just the other side of the hill :innocent: