Mike Hamilton: Dent Removal

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yeah id be up for the 11th if he's still there after 3pm as i'm working that day.

I've 3 pin dents up the drivers side but they are all on a separate panels. Say you had 10 dings on one panel would that still be cheaper to sort than 3 easy ones on separate panels or does he price it up when he sees it in the metal.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
It's usually per panel as half the time is getting the access to the panel. If a panel was significantly damaged he would sometimes charge a little extra

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Just been told i've to work later on Saturday so ill not make this time Pete

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yeah that's probably a better idea. There's 3 panels that I need done with 1 ding on each. The full passenger side of the car is getting painted anyway due to the lacquer peel on the door so any imperfections on that side can be sorted with that.
At this rate it will be summer before I can get it all done lol, overtime most weekends and then the new baby comes in May:sob:

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
If I can get enough names I will get one arranged. I use Dentfix. Martin is honestly the best I have seen.

I know most people think there dent man is the best but seriously you should see the stuff this guy fixes lol

FB_IMG_1489187887567.jpg
FB_IMG_1489187899716.jpg

Bryan

RMS Regular
I still need my door fixed in the Mazda and it's coming up to the end of the lease so I'd need a contact number too.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
He won't do private work any longer guys, trade only. I have him put most Saturdays though