Mike Hamilton: Dent Removal

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Does he charge per panel or dent?

Every car I’ve had i procrastinate over getting dents removed so much, that I never actually bother getting round to having them removed and they do my head in every time I see them!

Absolutely must get the finger out in the next couple of weeks.

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Another shout for Darius, legend, can either drop into his unit just out near dundonald or he'll come to you.

Good shout, he’s quoted me £80 for the boot panel- it’s a small dent but kinda made up of 2 dents- maybe someone tried to push it out.
And he’s given a time on Monday to come out to my house which is handy.

Tried Dent Master NI...he was quick to respond via Watsapp but charging £110 and would probably have to go to his place unless was a guaranteed dry day.

bennn

RMS Regular
Drives
a bike
Does he charge per panel or dent?

Every car I’ve had i procrastinate over getting dents removed so much, that I never actually bother getting round to having them removed and they do my head in every time I see them!

Absolutely must get the finger out in the next couple of weeks.

It was per dent for me but the dent in my door was gnarly, dont know how someone managed it without breaking the paint. Two big ones one above the other and then a small dent in the 1/4 for £150

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
i used Mark dentworks based at Valley business centre near abbeycentre car was vandalized but this is a before and after on the quarter panel
IMG_2554.jpg
IMG_2540.jpg

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I’ve had good experiences by the chap from Ballymena area mentioned earlier. Name escapes me. Dentworkshop or something.

That's who we used in the end. Would recommend, fixed a extra mark we hadn't spotted on the end of the panel as part of the original price, and it was a reasonable price too (£60 or £65 if I remember)

Reactions: Mel

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
That's who we used in the end. Would recommend, fixed a extra mark we hadn't spotted on the end of the panel as part of the original price, and it was a reasonable price too (£60 or £65 if I remember)

hes very reasonable and reliable. Nice guy

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Used Dent Division today for a golf ball sized dent in boot of the Altea and then I pointed out a car park ding on the door of the M3- to which he looked before pointing out no less than 6 car-park type dings on the same door I hadn’t noticed!!
Only small but one of those things that just gets annoying- so got all repaired...

He’s easy paid and was given a great price tbh, and his work seems to be flawless

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
£80 for the boot dent,
£100 for the M3 door- although there were a few of those small faint carpark dings