Mike Hamilton: Dent Removal

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Your extremely lucky to get mike unless he’s changed his ways. Go buy a lottery ticket or a raffle ticket for a 911

I've been using Mike for about 10 years and I've never had a problem at all, granted it's probably twice or three times a year, but I've never waited more than a couple of days.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That’s fantastic. Where’s he based? I assume ards or Bangor somewhere?

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Your best option to get Mike to do a dent is to communicate with a garage directly that uses him. He is extremely busy with Trade Business, he probably doesn't have the time to run to peoples houses round the country for one dent.

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Is Mike still highly recommended for a few small/minor dents to be fixed, or is there anyone else that I should consider? Need a couple of small car park dings removed from the passenger side door.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Is Mike still highly recommended for a few small/minor dents to be fixed, or is there anyone else that I should consider? Need a couple of small car park dings removed from the passenger side door.
If you're in north down, then go to dentman NI

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
I’ve been using a polish guy called Raymon I think his name is, he normally gets out to you the next day, but once he was out a few hours after I contacted him, it’s been flawless every time. I’d highly recommend him.

Id normally WhatsApp him video/pics of the dent and he replies with the cost etc.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Mike is super hard to get hold of - think he's doing a lot of trade work, and if he's busy he'll just not answer / reply in a lot of cases. My friend has been trying to get hold of him for ages.

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I’ve been using a polish guy called Raymon I think his name is, he normally gets out to you the next day, but once he was out a few hours after I contacted him, it’s been flawless every time. I’d highly recommend him.

Id normally WhatsApp him video/pics of the dent and he replies with the cost etc.

Thanks will try him,,

As mentioned , igs hard to get hold of Mike!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Mike is super hard to get hold of - think he's doing a lot of trade work, and if he's busy he'll just not answer / reply in a lot of cases. My friend has been trying to get hold of him for ages.

more chance of writing a letter and burn it up your chimney for Santa to get it, let him gather up Rudolph and crew and pop down your house to remove a dent than that chap. Completely unreliable

J55NI

RMS Regular
more chance of writing a letter and burn it up your chimney for Santa to get it, let him gather up Rudolph and crew and pop down your house to remove a dent than that chap. Completely unreliable

If anyone needs someone reliable and very good i definitely try darius @dent division. Used him 3 times this year.. Arrived on time. Flawless work and not the hardest to pay.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I’ve had good experiences by the chap from Ballymena area mentioned earlier. Name escapes me. Dentworkshop or something.

bennn

RMS Regular
Drives
a bike
If anyone needs someone reliable and very good i definitely try darius @dent division. Used him 3 times this year.. Arrived on time. Flawless work and not the hardest to pay.

Another shout for Darius, legend, can either drop into his unit just out near dundonald or he'll come to you.