Mike Hamilton: Dent Removal

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Does mike still do the dent removal? Remember getting him for a few of my motors years ago

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
How many times did you try call him or be let down ? Good at his job but just terribly unreliable.
I do recall he was a hard man to get the hold off but he is fantastic at what he does, never had an issue with any of his work

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Same. Good at his work but I gave up trying to give him money. Does my loaf in, far to unreliable

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Another vote for Brian Tweedie here.
Repaired a few parking dings for Mrs B last week while she waited.
Not hard to pay either.

Just me or has he decided to make millions at this lark ? Used to be 50/60 a panel did it not. Anyone else more competitive ?

FFEFEC71-C076-41AA-8722-8F5F5C932BBE.png

J55NI

RMS Regular
I’ve had it done a few times for about 60. But was good while ago. Wasn’t a group day, only attended one group day and was about 40 a panel
Definitely must of been a fair few years ago...

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
A guy in work had Darius do 2 panels on his Tesla and I think it was £100 per panel. I remember thinking it was cheap enough that I would just do that direct rather than fart about with a dent day.

(I forgot about this when I expressed interest previously!)

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
A guy in work had Darius do 2 panels on his Tesla and I think it was £100 per panel. I remember thinking it was cheap enough that I would just do that direct rather than fart about with a dent day.

(I forgot about this when I expressed interest previously!)

Are you feeling ok??? Lyons loves saving money ;)

NotKG

Banned
last dents i got darius to do was £60 a panel 2 yrs ago when i got double sided in ards shopping centre with shopping trolleys in one visit. they werent massive.

are the dentboys double jobbing in stormont?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Brian has overheads of a unit etc that the other dent guys don't have so you have to factor that in. Plus he is reliable and easy access for the public.

Most dent men aren't interested in private work and why would they be when they have trade customers that give them regular bulk work lol

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Elite Dents in Coleraine service the ballymena / ballymoney / Limavady area and possibly further afield. Fixed a dent for me on a Monday morning in my work carpark after me having phoned him on Saturday. £70 not too hard paid I thought and he got out the dent out without any evidence of it having been there.

Elite Paintless Dent Repair

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Had Brian from dentworkshop out this morning to do a few minor parking dents. Second time used him and great service. Easily paid, tbh. Covers Antrim area on wednesdays. But mostly works from his workshop outside ballymena.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Had Brian from dentworkshop out this morning to do a few minor parking dents. Second time used him and great service. Easily paid, tbh. Covers Antrim area on wednesdays. But mostly works from his workshop outside ballymena.

Any contact details - shop location?

Thanks

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I asked him recently if would have time to do a dent day but he’s not much free time, however as you highlighted earlier, he was handy paid today to bother with all the logistics of organising a dent day