MINI John Cooper Works GP

MarkyMck

RMS Regular
Drives
F56&R53 JCW
Looks well, good job on the brakes. I wouldn't know where to start with doing things like that.... thankfully i know a few people who can :laughing:

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Finally had a chance to get the exhaust fitted today. Would've had the whole car back together, but weather was too good so went for one last blast on the bike before winter.

Made a wee video to show the difference between the exhausts, but it really takes you to hear it in person! From what I've heard so far I love it, but yet to drive it. Heading out at 7am tomorrow morning to finish it and clear some space on my ramps for @Boabybooster's hearse

IMG_1766.JPG

Edit: The other exhaust hangers were yet to be fitted here, I hadn't forgotten them lol
IMG_1767.JPG

Hopefully this has worked and it embeds:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Lol sounds good Gav, not a million miles off mine with the standard cat. I've mine in 6 months and still love it. I'm not one for loud droney exhausts but it suits the character of the car to a tee and is refined on a run. Definitely a good choice.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
So the exhaust is on. It's loud. Very loud :scream:

@Wild Thing you were right lol. The bangs and pops are hilarious though, I love it!

Took it for the token drive over the Dromara hills to Newcastle earlier. Very impressed with the new brakes. And the tyres are like driving a new car compared to the runflats!

Hopefully get Spelga Dam drive done before I head back to work :laughing:

IMG_1774.JPG
IMG_1776.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG
IMG_1782.JPG

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
looking sweet but cant make my mind up on the rims, I was never a fan of the original GP rims but they just sorta scream at you, look at me I am a GP. Take no notice of me anyway HTD

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I can confirm its loud, but in a good way, the pops and bangs sound like fireworks. Great wee car. Been sat here looking at downpipes for mine all night because of it, damn you warranty.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I can confirm its loud, but in a good way, the pops and bangs sound like fireworks. Great wee car. Been sat here looking at downpipes for mine all night because of it, damn you warranty.

Get yourself a cheap R53 before everyone catches on.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
That's your first mistake. My wife hates mine with a passion lol
My wife hates me with a passion, supposedly an Ac schnitzer roof spoiler is not an appropriate Xmas present. Pfft. Just had a look the boots on those clubland and space isn't the best, don't think I could love the look of them either to be fair, we head to my folks in Scotland a fair bit and always do a Costco run so the BM is a good size.