Mitsibushi Evo VII

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Great spec, there's not much will sit with an Evo running that sort of power

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Cheers men. I'm considering selling this shortly but only if I can line up a decent spec'd 9 in the right colour first.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Full years test on this today, it's done all of ~250 mile since I bought it. I am booking it in to be detailed for the end of July as I think it's being used as a wedding car for my uncles wedding early August. After that, I might consider selling it, I really don't know what to buy next then anyway other than an Evo 9 maybe.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Well that's the Evo sold, going to France on Friday all being well.

First person to ask about it bought it and I've had about 5-6 people interested since.

I done all of 600 miles in it in a year maybe. +o(

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
My second 200sx went to France, they love the Jap wagons over there.

RevT

RMS Regular
OP
RevT
Glad it was a straight forward sale!

What's next?

Just purchased my first house so it's funding sorting everything out and some will be sitting aside to put up the garage in a year or so. The garage will only have room for one car unfortunately so it'll be the AE86 that'll be stored away in there.

Also have a wedding to fund but that can wait. :joy:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
My second 200sx went to France, they love the Jap wagons over there.

As did my black s14. The same guy was back last summer to buy a dc5 off a Rms member too. I keep in touch a bit with him, coolest sale ever and just a big brown envelope with no haggle

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
As did my black s14. The same guy was back last summer to buy a dc5 off a Rms member too. I keep in touch a bit with him, coolest sale ever and just a big brown envelope with no haggle
If only all sales were that easy an straight forward

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.