MK3 Golf GTi 16v

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Were you just driving in towards Holywood past the BP garage about 10 mins ago in this wagon, Coog?

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
No wasn't me mate. Was out in it yesterday but didn't get as far as the BP at Holywood.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Last pics for a while (I promise). Back to standardish height till I figure out what I'm going to do with the suspension. Gave the MK5 a clean so thought I'd take a few comparison shots.

IMAG0295.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

IMAG0287.jpg

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
The wee Golf isn't being used as much as I'd hoped so decided to stick it up for sale over the hols, give it a couple of weeks and see what happens.

LINK REMOVED

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
The wee Golf isn't being used as much as I'd hoped so decided to stick it up for sale over the hols, give it a couple of weeks and see what happens.

LINK REMOVED

you git lol i dont have monies atm :worried:

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
lol... sorry, wanted to MOT it and take it to Castlewellan before deciding what to do. I think now is a good time to sell but I'm in no panic to get rid so there's a very good chance it'll still be with me for a while yet.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Aye I'm looking a MK2 but that's completely independent of this. If this doesn't sell I'm still for lifting a MK2 :laughing:

Conor

RMS Regular

LINK REMOVED

That is a bloody bargain mate, you've under priced it by a few hundred imho!

Naturally if I had any need to buy it it'd be far to dear and i'd be telling you to catch yourself on. :party:

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
:eek:

I'm having silly thoughts, damn you Coog :p

Wonder how my insurance would feel with me changing car after two weeks...

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Damn you man! You've pushed my hand listing it online.

Tempted to say the least!

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
That is a bloody bargain mate, you've under priced it by a few hundred imho!

Naturally if I had any need to buy it it'd be far to dear and i'd be telling you to catch yourself on. :party:

Always hard to price these things. There's the scrap at a couple of hundred that's just made MOT and then there's the REAL good examples at 2500+. I think I've got it about right but who knows. I'm sure someone else will say it's way too dear lol

:eek:

I'm having silly thoughts, damn you Coog :p

Wonder how my insurance would feel with me changing car after two weeks...

Probably happy to take another £30 admin fee (or whatever it is lol).

Can be insured as a classic by the way with autoline and another crowd (name escapes me) for very reasonable money.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
**** sake, 2 weeks too late putting that up AARGH :mad::worried: If its as good as it looks in the photos this makes me sad :worried:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Currently on hold with the insurance lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.