My 911 Carrera 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Electric toothbrush is a good example of a type of wireless charging. The actual concept is probably about 220 years old!

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Can't believe I'm only seeing this now! Stunning Porker @pablo

I knew you would be doing fettling with it thats not for the faint hearted in no time lol!!

You have no fear when car modding. That tablet mod looks the business!

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
got a little time yesterday so tidied up the bells on the rear discs as they were a bit scabby looking

before:

after:

Also got my new reg on Ill grab a pic later. VDZ 313 from wilsons/readyreg. Much much much nicer than the crappy english one.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Nice work on the bells (y) One day in the salty crud on the roads at the moment and they will look the same again though :p

Got the Audi washed on Friday afternoon, by Saturday lunchtime it was covered in mud to the windows again!

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
I don't know how I haven't seen this before now mate! Awesome. I need to check out the members cars more often.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Good job on the brakes, one of jobs that makes a big difference. Did you get your steering wheel back from getting retrimmed? Just wondering how long it took as i'm sending mine out today.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
good god!

11 pages of a topic, and I'm only seeing it now!

congrats @pablo - lovely motor, and some impressive work done on it so far..... you love your gadgets!

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Just had a read through there, the Ipad fitted looks awesome.
What's the spec on these performance wise?

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
320bhp 0-60 5secs odds.

Carrera 2 is rear engine rear wheel drive.

@richie_mck he received it 13th Feb said 1-2 weeks but nothing yet. have emailed this morning to see what status is so certainly not too quick a turnaround at the moment.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
I should spray a dot lol. defo not on purpose I had a nice end one with loads of space and got moved. not impressed.

'96dc2

RMS Regular
Can these suffer from bore score, the same as the cayman? I've really taken a liking to porche recently but I don't know enough about them to jump in.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
yeah they can - mine was inspected at some point by prev owner but might get it done again for peace of mind.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.