My new little runabout

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Picked it up on Friday night, and it has to be said i am over the moon. Its just like driving round in my living room! I dont think i could ever go back to a small car again.

Leather, cruise, front + rear park sensors etc etc are just totally what im into + i must say i love it.

Bar 17" BMW wheels when these tyres are done, theres no plans at all im afraid!

I dont expect the majority of folk to be impressed, as its no vtec but i know the wise few will appreciate it ;).

DSC00652Medium.jpg

DSC00647Medium.jpg

DSC00653Medium.jpg

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Looks very nice....Bros looking into gettin one for general comfort and cruising! But 17" ??? Maann slap at least 19"'s in there and get pimpin' :p

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Love it. Once you drive a big comfortable machine like that you'd never go back. Health to enjoy sir!

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
I can see why you would like this one

Interior is nice :grinning:

Jason

RMS Regular
theres a gorgeous avus blue 530D sport runnin on some 19inch AC's looks stunning... get the m sport kit on and 19s deffo, dont even need lowered much if at all, even a sport kit?

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
i appreciate it therefore am wise... nice choice man... looks lovely as it is, a set of OE rims will be superb!! good warm up for that m5 we've discussed ;-)

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Comfy looking thing that, will look well with a set of OEM wheels.

tim

RMS Regular
deffo a great choice Lyons, has great potential, just not fussed on the interior of tan/wood myself but it is very you :grinning:

and btw your avatar makes the car look awesome.

I think you should go for the style of your avatar, the dark looks, de-chromed and dark (not dark wheels though)

So get those front grills painted black and that strip above the doors painted or removed! Minor drop as the bora and a set of 17's possibly 18's and she'll be daddy cool alright :grinning:

great choice (y)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Thanks one and all.

I actually like the chrome strip around the windows etc, like all things it look smuch better in the flesh.

Dont worry Brendy, there'll not be an M badge in sight ;).

And there'll be no lowering either! Do you people not listen!?

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
mate recently bought one. big cruisin' bus alright.

black, no cream interior.

and traction control can be turned off :grinning:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Indeed, ill be queuing up behind all the twin cams now... :p

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
they dont go round that well lyons. they just about can pull you in a straight line

LoL, only joking.

mate has the mv2s on his black one (18s) sits real nice, comprimised no handling/comfort. (his mv2s were more dished than mine, and needed slightly machined for the offset)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Ill either be getting the 17's off the Sport models with the kit, or else the multi spoke ones. Theres BMW BBS ones too, but they're a bit on the dear side.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Lovely car mate as I said to you on MSN, everyone has their own tastes and fair play to you for not going with the normal hot hatch route. The E39s are great, I'm still dreaming of an M5 sometime but can't afford a clean one just yet. Have driven numerous 530d's and the e39 is general is a great combination of comfort, spec and decent chassis to boot.

Health to enjoy

Gaz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.