My new little runabout

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Ian the ride quality is flawless on 17s . Ive had 17" 18" and 19" on mine over this past couple of years and even the 19" didnt make a dramatic difference. I will look out a wee pic of mine when it had the 18" M parallels. Its on the standard 17" sport rims now as i like the standard factory look .

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
18" m parallels & 19" Breyton magic racing
icon4.gif

Attachments

• mtec 018.jpg
    mtec 018.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 126
  • breyton 029.jpg
    breyton 029.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 45

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
attachment.php

Lyons, my mum has a 530dse a few years back and had these wheels on in 18s. The ride quality was spot on, drove 100% on the road and did trame line and didnt send big shock waves up the chassis when you hit a bad pole hole. These wheels are class looking in my opinion, the only down side is the front wheels are 225 wide and the back wheels are 255 wide. When it came to replacing all 4tyres, the bill was usually around the £600 mark

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol, im well aware the M Parallel are the nicest wheels, but i have decided im not getting 18's!!

I was al set on the Sport rims Neil posted, but ive since decided they'd really only suit a '5 with the complete Sport kit, and would look a bit boy racerish if the car is in standard guise like mine. if i can get 2 sitting up beside my car it may change my mind but.

If not, im either looking for the 15" multi spoke, or 7 spoke.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
Lyons your more than welcome to come over and try one off my car if you can be bothered to jack it up etc etc. And i mean if YOU can be bothered as i hate changin wheels LOL Ill happily watch and comment on the outcome.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol, i actually may well take you up on that, unless i can find a shop etc that has a second hand set for sale.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.