My Ta23 Toyota Celica (build Thread)

andy_b

RMS Regular
Coming on rightly now looks great to! But please don't put the is200 engine anywere near that, it deserves a lot more than that! Beams or 1jz should be justice enough!

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
Lol sorry to disappoint it is only the lexus engine. Lol I might never happen now anyways as I really don't want to start butchering the gearbox tunnel especially after all the work that has went in to making the shell perfect

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Lol sorry to disappoint it is only the lexus engine. Lol I might never happen now anyways as I really don't want to start butchering the gearbox tunnel especially after all the work that has went in to making the shell perfect

Emmet it's going to be a cruiser, so leave it alone under the hood and make the original immaculate! Do not butcher this, I know where you live and I will hurt you lol

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
Not yet lad. Plans are being drawing up at the min but doubt anything will start at this year. What about yourself,

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
now that the car is moveable I've started into a few other area's. radiator has been set in for the time being but will be fitting a new one at some stage. throttle bodies are in the process of getting a good cleaning.
Started on the wiring loom and feeding it through the car, findiing what goes where. fitted taillights and rear bumper as these will be getting fitted when it is built up in the paint shop.

door cards got a good going over

fuel tank in

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I don't think I've ever experienced love like this before........ surely there must be a support group for people like me?

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
lol its called 'im-broke-itus'. Pills cant cure this disease unfortunately.. A bank however will! lol

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Alright, I am admitting this on a public forum. If I do not get my hands on this when it is finished I will actually cause you grevious bodily harm!!!

If this ends up in Washingbay, I will forever knock the foundations of your house down on a daily basis lol...

Seriously though, it will be lovely when you finish it....

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
Thanks lad. Don't worry lad.when it's finished and ready for ye it'll be heading your headin your way. should i ring your wife and inform her youll be missing for a few days lol

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Thanks lad. Don't worry lad.when it's finished and ready for ye it'll be heading your headin your way. should i ring your wife and inform her youll be missing for a few days lol

Sweet!

Nah lad, I have been missing for a few weeks now trying to catch up with the last 6mths worth of stuff that people were looking done, so she'll be fine lol

slammed dub

RMS Regular
OP
slammed dub
Drives
76 celica & 325i
dash test fitted. Not happy with the condition of the dash top. these have a habit of cracking. any ideas what to do with it??

heater box in

back seat in, though due to a small fire accident a few years ago it will need retrimmed :worried:

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Possible options for the dash, have someone make a mold of it from fibre glass or carbon fibre or a cheaper option repair it yourself with fibre glass and then have it trimmed in a nice material like alcantara. You could get it done while your having the seats re-done.

dixy

RMS Regular
I must say I flipping love these projects, great looking work here can't wait to see it finished health to drive (when she's done ;-) )

ozzy1

RMS Regular
Drives
mercedes
Wouldn't have a spare gearbox lol are one went bing lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417471012228.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417471012228.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 131
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417471035406.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417471035406.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 127