New Focus Rs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Ultimate Green was, is & always will be a horrible colour in my opinion. No doubting you knew what it was when you seen it though. A marmite colour for sure.

Thankfully Ford did away with it this time around.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Ultimate Green was, is & always will be a horrible colour in my opinion. No doubting you knew what it was when you seen it though. A marmite colour for sure.

Thankfully Ford did away with it this time around.

100% Marmite colour.

Don't think it would suit the new RS the same.

Has to by the electric blue from me in the new RS tho, to look at and to own.

Reactions: DC.

Dan

RMS Regular
Seen another new blue one this morning. Hopefully it stays on my commute. Cannot get enough of it!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Saw a white one today, coming through Ards. If I hadn't seen it face on, I would've struggled to know what it was in moving traffic. And im big into them, I'd love one, but thinking now blue or Rocko grey.

Banned
OP
Saw a white one today, coming through Ards. If I hadn't seen it face on, I would've struggled to know what it was in moving traffic. And im big into them, I'd love one, but thinking now blue or Rocko grey.
Ards eh, wonder who that could have been.
White is stealth which is good. ;)

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Seen another one in mallusk today, definitely needs the black wheels. I thought the silver didn't go with the car colour at all.

vmcg

RMS Regular
Is anyone else surprised just how poor these are on fuel? I really didn't think it would be so bad! I knew it wouldn't be great but its only a 2.3 at the end of the day. I had a 6.2 V8 Camaro and the Focus is just as hard on fuel.

Banned
OP
Is anyone else surprised just how poor these are on fuel? I really didn't think it would be so bad! I knew it wouldn't be great but its only a 2.3 at the end of the day. I had a 6.2 V8 Camaro and the Focus is just as hard on fuel.
It has a tiny tank. Are you looking at the MPG or the amount it needs filled?
The rear prop goes through the tank which loses fuel space.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I always got more than 21mpg out of my Mk1 RS, and I didn't drive it easy either.

kippermoon

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 rs/impreza r
my mk2 in mixed driving does around 24ish and on a run can hit the 30's,think it got slightly better than std after some tuning.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
... and my dog drives faster than you

dog-driving-1200.jpg

Reactions: Gaz
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.