New New Top Gear Season 2 Ep 1 BBC2 Tonight

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Only thing in hindsight which annoyed me about Rory is how they’re making him to be the James May style character - getting randomly lost and then driving brought a cricket game....

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
The last two episodes didn't really do it for me, first four I really enjoyed.

Can't warm to that bloke Rory either, he is just annoying.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
We are about to end up with zero car programmes.
TGT is almost finished shooting it’s last series and there is a lot of questions surrounding the future of TG as well

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Ah fer f*** sake.

Can we just get the old lads back?

If not, don't know who would make a good replacement? .. .. Jay Leno!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
There's plenty of "car progammes" on Youtube that are great.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
He's nearly 70, a bazillionaire and probably has less interest than being away from his family than Le Bland.

I hate that you're right:sob:

It'll probably be another YouTuber if anything.

Ge0rge

Banned
Clarksons 3 year contract must be up now he was never "sacked" his contract wasnt renewed...

All good timing for a return.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Clarkson Hammond and May were old news long before the incident.. Clarkson done the BBC a favour.

I thought I wouldn't like the new lads but most of the episodes were pretty good I thought.
I'm sorry to see Le Blanc leave.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
It is a shame but I guess was inevitable. The fact he will have stayed for 4 seasons is impressive as it stands.

He will be tricky to replace

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
As said I really like him and thought he chemistry with Harris was great. Cannot stand the other 3 at all.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Jay Leno is the most boring car host on the planet - I cant listen to him and no offence, to his lisp. Just cant warm to him as a car show host. Tried to watch a half hour video on a mk4 supra recently with Paul Walkers brother but had to turn it off after 5 minutes as he was just so dry and boring.

I would happily watch Top Gear with Chris Harris, Henry Catchpoole (DriveTribe/Carfection), Sabine and Jethro Bovingdon (DriveTribe) - maybe even Sir Chris Hoy?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Roadkill was genuinely great but it's now disappeared off youtube and is doing it's own thing on its own paid website.

Can't stand those two balloons on MCM. Some of the stuff they do is cool but I just can't listen to them.

Shame about Leblanc. Was really growing to like him.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.