Nice car suggestions Petrol only.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
My back is wrecked, I may be kidding myself about a sports car and an SUV is more sensible. I don`t want to do anything until I see the new Land Cruiser as it would be awesome.

Personally I think the likes of either of these would be your best option.

IMG_6122.png

IMG_6121.png

Maybe a Continental.

IMG_6123.png

Then a few others that would be on my radar if someone was insisting on me buying 1 £100k car.

IMG_6124.png

IMG_6120.png

IMG_6125.png

Andy55

RMS Regular
Didn’t realise they were a 70k motor but TVR.
Sound great, special and wow factor. Local too.

IMG_1510.jpeg

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
After having drove one for a week recently, you will go far to find a more complete car than a F90 M5 Comp. Leave everything alone when you get into it and it will potter about with no issues whatsoever and switch a few buttons on and it's an animal.

The only thing that I could find wrong with it is the suspension is quite hard, even in the softest setting.

If I was in the market for something, that would be what I would choose.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
After having drove one for a week recently, you will go far to find a more complete car than a F90 M5 Comp. Leave everything alone when you get into it and it will potter about with no issues whatsoever and switch a few buttons on and it's an animal.

The only thing that I could find wrong with it is the suspension is quite hard, even in the softest setting.

If I was in the market for something, that would be what I would choose.
I am heading to Bavarian BMW in a couple of weeks to see if I can get out of an M4 or I will be trying an M5 or X5M. The new facelift M4 will be out soon.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
If going M / AMG / RS I always think an M car seems more special, I know they all share parts these days but the likes of an RSQ8 if rinsed and repeated about 10 times over across VAG and your paying big money, does look well though tbf.

Panamera Sports turismo could offer a bit of a left field choice and with the v8 id think it would feel pretty special, and whole Porsche bit that goes with it.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
I am heading to Bavarian BMW in a couple of weeks to see if I can get out of an M4 or I will be trying an M5 or X5M. The new facelift M4 will be out soon.

It was updated a while back. M3 Saloon & Touring updated today.

Touring would be my pick for a comfy all-rounder at 90k!

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
@Rocko that Alfa is lovely looking but is there one in NI?
ok so 90k, non back breaker, and WOW = Aston Martin DBX for me

back breaker = Merc AMG GTR
I don`t fit in the AMG GT / R as I can`t get the seat back far enough.