S88JKG

RMS Photographer
IMG_1073.jpeg

IMG_1072.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Last thing on earth I would be in around £90k would be a SUV or some form of estate car

Has to be a 911 991.2 Turbo S for me at that money - best car by far I have ever driven, fast as fudging fudge, reliable, surprisingly economical, tuneable, look amazing (fight me), def WOW and will not let you down

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Last thing on earth I would be in around £90k would be a SUV or some form of estate car

Has to be a 911 991.2 Turbo S for me at that money - best car by far I have ever driven, fast as fudging fudge, reliable, surprisingly economical, tuneable, look amazing (fight me), def WOW and will not let you down

Thank goodness we don`t all like the same thing.

Too old, I want something much newer and it might be too low for me.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
So I am looking for a SUV or Estate car, but my head is busted not really knowing what I want. Also ringing garages who never ring me back.
@Boydie Go for it. Max budget £90k BUT no GTI`s please.

Must be petrol or hybrid and from 2021 onwards, I thought I would enjoy this but unfortunately not.

Here You Go GIF by Audible

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
If we are giving opinions on what to spend the money on, I'd be buying something like a Boxster or m4 convertible for some low key wow for weekends / nice days etc and a really nice Range Rover (reckon your more of a Land Cruiser man so one of those instead) for every day use. All be had locally no problem, less likely to lose a fortune or break the bank on repairs and have loads of change for potential issues and just being able to spend, be it weekends away with the pets, dinners out, etc.
1717059733802.png

1717059810849.png

1717059994779.png

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
You could have a brand new Ineos Quartermaster, fully loaded and change.

1717060300395.png

This just seems more "Dave" to me.

Hollybrook in Glenavy are a dealer for them, they have a few in stock. But no Quartermasters, which look awesome.

You could get a loaded Fieldmaster for your original £60k budget though, brand new.

1717061006583.png

Wee shelf for your sarnies.

Last edited:

ph11mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
SQ7/ftype v8
Rsq8 is tasty machine and newer r8 ,I have sq7 its so comfy and torquey ..most things at 90k your going to lose quite a bit a year in depreciation, but you only live once
Safer place newest nissan gtr you can get

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
The Taycan is a bust as it is too small for my frame. Also tried a 911 and I would be crippled living with it. The Cayenne just doesn’t say wow unless doubling my budget and getting a Turbo.
I tried a 718 Cayman and I thought I was going to need help to get out.