Nice car suggestions Petrol only.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Love these. Had an x4m for a weekend last year in Germany and it was amazing. Had it up trails and maxed out on the autobahn. Just wouldn't be keen on the x4s looks.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Love these. Had an x4m for a weekend last year in Germany and it was amazing. Had it up trails and maxed out on the autobahn. Just wouldn't be keen on the x4s looks.

I think an X5M would tick all the boxes but so far no one seems to have a newish one with the Ultimate pack.

davyk31

RMS Regular
JKC should have a demo as that is the car of choice for their Dealer Principle as he normally has one.

As above they also have a new one with Ultimate pack for £136k less whatever you can negotiate them down by as I’m sure there isn’t a queue of buyers at that price level.

Would still take the RR over an X5M any day though.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
JKC should have a demo as that is the car of choice for their Dealer Principle as he normally has one.

As above they also have a new one with Ultimate pack for £136k less whatever you can negotiate them down by as I’m sure there isn’t a queue of buyers at that price level.

Would still take the RR over an X5M any day though.
So might I but its worth trying the X5M plus BMW insurance is usually quite low.
X5M is a serious wagon. IOM green in Portstewart last weekend.
I didn`t like the IOM Green when I first saw it but starting to change my mind.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
JKC have a new one in with the ultimate pack, albeit above budget but worth a test drive to see if you like it
I spoke to Cara and will organise something the week after next. Thanks for the lead.
Does the x5m come with the teeth whitening kit and sun bed or are they sold separately? Lol Would think a defender v8 would suit you better, id also have concerns about bmw transfer cases are they still a nightmare?
According to JKC both are included in the Ultimate pack, so win win :joy:, plus it would have a warranty.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I supplied an F-Pace SVR 1988 edition and had the pleasure of bringing it home from England. I thought it would feel like a watered down Range Rover Sport SVR. It didn’t at all. It was incredible. Hurst have one in stock and they are much nicer than the standard model. I bring a lot of very, very nice stuff out of England and that car sticks out to me as it was so good all round.

Photos don’t do the colour justice, it’s spectacular.

7EDCA3B0-51DB-4CB7-81D6-259826931F88.jpeg

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
I had a think over the weekend and have decided that a 911 will be the way forward (if I can fit okay). I will need to find more £££ but there is a 24 month waiting list.
As @andy9eleven rightly said I have a van for metal detecting etc.
Going to Porsche later in the week.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
thank the lord the Land Cruiser chat has ended 😂, fingers crossed u get what your looking for @Dave.. , that one boydie tagged is lovely.

Any 911 ive been in had loads of room and was actually pretty comfortable so hopefully should suit.