Nice car suggestions Petrol only.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
I’d happily buy a V8 Defender or F-Pace SVR - if I had to choose it would be the F-Pace as it’s much faster and better driving dynamically
Thanks for your advice. I spend my weekends driving down bumpy lanes and muddy fields. I would cry taking the F-Pace there but the defender is made for it. Horses for courses.
After being in the DBX earlier I would need a driving course to drive it better.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
IMG_0979.jpeg

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Thanks for your advice. I spend my weekends driving down bumpy lanes and muddy fields. I would cry taking the F-Pace there but the defender is made for it. Horses for courses.
After being in the DBX earlier I would need a driving course to drive it better.

That’s fair enough, Defender is the right choice for that, or go all out and go Range or Sport
@mk2driver what are the 4.4 petrol V8 new shape Range Rovers like? I have never had a V8 and feel the need is getting close 😜

Yeah no major issues before I left

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
This thread has turned in to some sort of parallel universe. 90 grand and wanting something special and we're ending up with a bloody Defender!
Anyone who knows what I do for a hobby, knows the type of vehicle I need and like. I used to do competitions in my old Defender and it was great fun. For me and my sore back I need something like an suv but if none of the above mattered I would be aiming for something sporty and low to the ground.
I was in a DB12 this morning and it was very small for someone who is 6’5” and everyone laughed when I was getting out (including me). Not great off road either.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Sounds like we need a v2 of the requirements analysis!!!

"I want something that screams WOW, something I have never been able to afford until now, I like the idea of a SUV but also think an M5 Comp would be awesome. I have a van for normal driving or my wifes car."

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Sounds like we need a v2 of the requirements analysis!!!

"I want something that screams WOW, something I have never been able to afford until now, I like the idea of a SUV but also think an M5 Comp would be awesome. I have a van for normal driving or my wifes car."
For sure I am moving away from my first post but there is no point looking at stuff that doesn’t fit or I can’t get into or out off.
What can I say except I am changing my mind 🤷‍♂️
I think @davyk31 nailed it with the RR as in my book it is wow.