North West 200

Davytog

RMS Regular
Drives
GTD
Jeez Dunlop have really fecked up there. An error that could too easily have cost a rider his life.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
F8389B1F-57CA-42E6-B396-ADAF3251FF52.jpeg

Wrecked the underside of Dunlops seat aswell.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Says a lot about him as a rider that he held that whilst not exactly taking it easy. Good job the weather played ball as that could've been messy if it rained

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Some skill to hold onto that!
He generally looked very quick in the tussle with sealey for the lead too…
Could see him doing well at the tt this year

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Some skill these guys have. I wish I could handle my bike even a quarter as good as them. Glad we got the weather yesterday.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
What a come back for the NW200 after 3 years off. As a spectator that has to be one of the best in history even though there wasn’t much on the itinerary like dirt bikes, classic car & bike shows & the all important Miss North West.

Great weather, legendary competitors, some keen newcomers & more importantly nobody was killed (or even seriously injured for that matter).

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Was a great few days up there, only just about sobered up enough here now lol.

As said above, so good to see so many out at it, weather played ball and racing was nice and clean with everyone getting home again.

Tyres were lucky to have been spotted and withdrawn before anything too serious happened, Dunlop released a statement earlier explaining what had happened which was down to a abs batch of certain compound of slick. Not sure how that can happen or what causes it, but that's for them to find out and report I guess.

Now bring on the IoM TT in a couple of weeks. And a new liver.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Was a great few days up there, only just about sobered up enough here now lol.

As said above, so good to see so many out at it, weather played ball and racing was nice and clean with everyone getting home again.

Tyres were lucky to have been spotted and withdrawn before anything too serious happened, Dunlop released a statement earlier explaining what had happened which was down to a abs batch of certain compound of slick. Not sure how that can happen or what causes it, but that's for them to find out and report I guess.

Now bring on the IoM TT in a couple of weeks. And a new liver.

I was following yours & Brendan’s progress on insta, it looked heavy duty alright lol

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
What a come back for the NW200 after 3 years off. As a spectator that has to be one of the best in history even though there wasn’t much on the itinerary like dirt bikes, classic car & bike shows & the all important Miss North West.

Great weather, legendary competitors, some keen newcomers & more importantly nobody was killed (or even seriously injured for that matter).

There was Classic Car Run on the Monday and Classic Bikes too on Fri. Just wasn't in the Programme which was disappointing as the Bikes had a massive turnout on the Fri. Lots of people giving off about it not being in there. I done it with a couple of mates and was great apart from the usual cars holding everyone up and older bikes boiling over!

Great NW this year as all have said above.

Some lucky boys too but glad Dunlop pulled it when there was clearly an issue.