Online detailing supply shops

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
These 250gsm are available in 5 colours.

Blue, Green, White, Red, Yellow

I can do an even higher quality 300gsm which is the same as my glass cleaning cloths for anyone who has used them
There will be a slight increase in price - probably around £30 for 50 cloths and these are available in

Black, Blue, Brown, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow

Let me know and I’ll arrange a group buy when we get numbers

I'm in for the 50 @ £30. 3 different colours, if that's possible 👍🏼

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Thought I'd ask in here. Any one use the ez clarity glass cleaner I know some ez stuff can be poor. Seen ecp have the 5lt on offer for £11

@bora-gav I know you've used some ez stuff iirc ?

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Thought I'd ask in here. Any one use the ez clarity glass cleaner I know some ez stuff can be poor. Seen ecp have the 5lt on offer for £11

@bora-gav I know you've used some ez stuff iirc ?

I was using it last year, the 2.0? It’s pretty good to be honest. Teamed up with a good glass cloth it worked really well for me.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I dont think anything beats anachem clearview. Its so easy used and lasts for ages.

Yeah it's a great product, but not everyone likes the fact it's an aerosol.

Gyeon Glass is the best I have used, we even use it at home with a Karcher window cleaner!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
I never got on great with it, but as with anything, not every person will get on with or like every product. Without it there would be no competition.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Not sure if this has been covered.

Avoid this site as it turns out its a scam. Have to hold my hands up and say i was suckered in to the tune of £62, not a major amount but some people might get a little carried away 🤣
Ordered on 27/5, email to say its shipped on 1/6. Gave it a few weeks but nothing arrived and no response to any messages.
I have PayPal chasing it up for me now.

Only now see autobrite direct and some other groups posting up that they don't supply there products to them and they are a scam site. Advertised on Facebook that got me and decent enough site but when you dig a little deeper you discover its not what it seems but was too late for me lol

Yes i am an idiot 🤦‍♂️

Screenshot_20220623-092402_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220623-100619_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20220623-100636_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20220623-100659_Facebook.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Happens - I followed a link once back in the day from Instagram for last season ski clothing. I spent a lot more than £62 but alarm bells went off a few days later from memory, dug deeper and big warning signs regarding that site and its location in Turkey. Got my money back via my bank in the end.

c_rad

RMS Regular
Not sure if this has been covered.

Avoid this site as it turns out its a scam. Have to hold my hands up and say i was suckered in to the tune of £62, not a major amount but some people might get a little carried away 🤣
Ordered on 27/5, email to say its shipped on 1/6. Gave it a few weeks but nothing arrived and no response to any messages.
I have PayPal chasing it up for me now.

Only now see autobrite direct and some other groups posting up that they don't supply there products to them and they are a scam site. Advertised on Facebook that got me and decent enough site but when you dig a little deeper you discover its not what it seems but was too late for me lol

Yes i am an idiot 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 366136View attachment 366137View attachment 366138View attachment 366139

I got done by them too. Around £40. Only twigged after the fact, claiming back in progress.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Any one suggest a high cling snow foam ?

Company I used slapped delivery making a 2.5lt 30quid and if I bulk to save the postage I go over weight.

Polar blast seems to be decent reviews and pricing.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Surely the "cling" will be depending on surface coating and/or contaminant?

Eg the foam I use (autobrite) didnt move off a C-Max I cleaned at the weekend due to having nothing on the paint whereas I washed my S3 with same bottle and it just fell off lol

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Autobrite Magifoam is very good if you like a faily high cling.

Bilt Hamber Auto Foam is also good and is cheaper too.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
+1 on the Magifoam from Autobrite Direct. Even on a coated vehicle it gives enough cling time to allow a prewash extra dwell time. I got mine from @Davey@Procar as he is stocking the full range of AD stuff

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
@Boydie I get the coatings have an effect just need something with a cling to give me time to get around the car as I think it's drying in before I get around it.

Thanks for the suggestions folks will look at calling in with davey again