Police investigate film of boy driving lorry on motorway

Dave..

RMS Regular

This fella is even dumber, he's clearly in video.

Sounds like his sister/wife is in the cab too.

Terrible, I hope he gets jail for that. Imagine the carnage if the girl had to stop or she lost control. I can`t believe anyone thinks that is safe.

DavyC

RMS Regular
..ah, all the waines are driving them these days. The "wee rod" from the 1st video has got bored with driving now and is gearing up for a bit of roof surfing on the next run out...

FB_IMG_1599766399268.jpg

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Another way to look at it, if the police don't do anything regardless of a lorry of not. They have blind sided a truck run and what went on. But yet have a car meet and they are all over the place. Can't have one rule for one and not the other.

Edit especially when there is such clear video and photo showing said acts.

Last edited:

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
It's definitely not the truckers week...
Three units seized also
Screenshot_20200914_120544_com.facebook.katana.jpg

KevM

RMS Regular
I was just about to post that.

Seems unless you have a child of the roof, 1M of 'bang' hidden in the floor and 14 immigrants in the fridge, you cant join the NI Tang club

'Top Line' has never been so apt!

Untitled.jpg

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
The telegraph has picked up on the second video going about this morning.

robert106

RMS Regular
Drives
172 clio

seems its making its way to the top now.

theres no way these guys wont get made an example of , weather some deem it safe or not, there's a fairly clear set of tests for being allowed to drive a truck on the road and these children are a long way of any of them , not least the age limit. lol,

so it may well be that there was no harm in the end and that no one suffered any damage or harm because of it, but these guys let the world know what they were doing. not the best move, the rules are there for a reason and if you dont enforce them and be seen to enforce them, then your as weak as water,,,,

certainly the county depends on truckers and deliveries for everything just as they depend on many other workers, farmers, teachers, nurses,etc etc, but that dosnt mean that poor behaviour shouldn't be challenged, and these guys have put themselves to the top of the list.

i bet the organisers of the truck run will find it a bit more difficult next time around.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane

seems its making its way to the top now.

theres no way these guys wont get made an example of , weather some deem it safe or not, there's a fairly clear set of tests for being allowed to drive a truck on the road and these children are a long way of any of them , not least the age limit. lol,

so it may well be that there was no harm in the end and that no one suffered any damage or harm because of it, but these guys let the world know what they were doing. not the best move, the rules are there for a reason and if you dont enforce them and be seen to enforce them, then your as weak as water,,,,

certainly the county depends on truckers and deliveries for everything just as they depend on many other workers, farmers, teachers, nurses,etc etc, but that dosnt mean that poor behaviour shouldn't be challenged, and these guys have put themselves to the top of the list.

i bet the organisers of the truck run will find it a bit more difficult next time around.

Possibly no children in cabs for future runs etc?