Porsche 911 Carrera 2

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
@gav525 hello mate not sure if you done this or have any intention but a guy on Boxa.net is selling these

I have a pair of 996 GT3 Cup car Rear adjustable Track Rods, they need the misalignment spacers, but these can be bought cheap from McGill Motorsport.
£100

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Got it out for the first time this year, good to get driving it again. Hoping to get it over to England a blast in May if lockdown permits.

20210403_155209.jpg
20210403_155304.jpg
20210403_155314.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Not an update as such, but have been out messing around with the Insta360 camera. Need to work on capturing the sound better so I've a mic on the way, and also need to figure out how to edit the videos better, but to be honest I haven't read or watched any guides as too eager just to get out there and play with it lol. It's a great bit of kit though!

Martyn

RMS Regular
Not an update as such, but have been out messing around with the Insta360 camera. Need to work on capturing the sound better so I've a mic on the way, and also need to figure out how to edit the videos better, but to be honest I haven't read or watched any guides as too eager just to get out there and play with it lol. It's a great bit of kit though!

Yes.... how the heck does that work?

Any links to the camera?

Edit- too slow!

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
But how come you can’t see the stick in the shot?!

Lol its all in the way the camera stitches the 2 camera views together. You can see a faint line down the centre if you look close enough

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
its almost like virtual/computer game....

woudl be awesome to have the likes of this on the race car............. but suspect scrutineers may not like it !!

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
That would be good on the back of a boat.

Yes plan to try it on my wee boat as have seen some videos and they look class. All in the editing though which I need to master!

Would be handy on the back of a bike to record close passes
Have tried on the bikes but can't get the pole to sit still yet so hav enough a new mount to see if it works better. Some of the footage of bikes is great looking!

Can i borrow it for a run in the RS6 the camera that is lol.

Yes mate, any time 👍🏻 Not sure how secure it is over 200mph though 😂