Project Binky (4x4 turbo Mini)

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
Project Binky Episode 16 Update

Episode 16 is delayed :worried: hopefully it comes soon.

That update was in June- almost 2 months ago. I dont mind waiting a bit longer if it creates even better quality content and from what theyve described in the update, it sounds like theyve had to do some major tweeks and changes. Should be well worth waiting for!

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
Wee parcel arrived this morning

IMG_2854.JPG

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Thought it was pretty good. That heater box is class but takes up a huge amount of room. Nice work though.

pablo

RMS Moderator
im not sure any of those off the shelf ones would fit the shape required. The solution he came up with was totally optimal for the space available AND will have aircon in it too.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Wouldn't be right either considering they've manufactured all the rest of the car in house. Plus it made for good viewing.

pablo

RMS Moderator
I do have to question the electric lift on the bonnet though. Seems totally useless and just adding weight/complexity.

Bryan

RMS Regular
Some work in that heater box, I reckon it must be 2 days work in it :grinning:

It was a days work for just the bracket for the power steering pump! I liked how they included this section so people can appreciate how long it takes to make these things. I know from experience how hard it is and my level of skill and finish is nowhere near what they acheive.