Project Defender 110

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
IMG_6585.JPG
IMG_6584.JPG
IMG_6583.JPG
Hmm, not too bad. Much more comfortable with the new setup.

Starting a mobile pitch flood lighting service, fitted the Lazer Triple R28 today to the rack, just did a quick run and it's a serious piece of kit.

Chris0

RMS Regular
I did not realise there was a thread for this!

Epic jeep! It looks so well refined and love the 007

Same with the white one next to it today class machines

Shmern

RMS Regular
Drives
VX220 NA
So glad I made it down to Cars and Coffee today, not great weather and not a huge turnout, but the two Land Rovers made it so worthwhile, This 110 looks like it rolled out of a factory and it sounded amazing as it was leaving. @Ged 's 130 was equally amazing in a different but no less impressive way. Squad goals for the Zombie apocalypse.

I felt like I drove home in a toy lol

32720803883_82245285c4_k.jpg

32720802823_d8c1cc5c28_k.jpg

c_rad

RMS Regular
These two motors are just something else! Great to talk to both the owners, @Ged great to chat to you today... The knowledge you have of the motor is unbelievable!

Reactions: Ged

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
saw this thing yesterday ... RESPECT is all I can say
Fantastic project and absolute eye for detail
All credit to you for taking this on and the effort taken and by looks of it has definitely paid off

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Yes was in looking at a 991 turbo S.

Won't be giving the big landy away, I would say I will be enjoying it for a bit yet.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
People get bored. Desires change.
In Andys case he started this thread as 'Project defender' I think it fair to say the project is finished because I am at a total loss as to how this could be improved upon in any shape or form. Its first class from start to finish and no doubt the enjoyment has came from building it and all its unique touches.

Next !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.