Most popular route

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Created a poll for people to get voting

@chris_b If stena come back to Cooper with a deal a Scottish run would definitely be a goer. Failing that something down south, even a Wild Atlantic Way run would be class. If it didn't suit the masses on this occasion, i'd say you could get a decent crowd of members who would be up for a couple days long run at some other stage.

Let me know if there are any other routes people would like included in the options
I have heard nada! Will chase them up. Don’t hold your breath!

Reactions: Cro

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Sure there was a load of hype about same thing last year and then all of a sudden it was glossed over probably for insurance reasons and the legalities involved in northern ireland holding a meeting with more than 12 participants

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Sure there was a load of hype about same thing last year and then all of a sudden it was glossed over probably for insurance reasons and the legalities involved in northern ireland holding a meeting with more than 12 participants
Yea not sure what you are referring too ? 🤷‍♂️ Plenty of RMS runs over the summer and they are usually great craic

RoniN

RMS Regular
Sure there was at least three great runs last year that I remember.

Halliday's of Bushmills where @Woodcutter did a BBQ.
The Sprucefield to Mount Stewart and onto Trackskills day at Kirkistown.
There was another run to Halliday's of Bushmills.

Three great days and the weather played ball too. (y)

Cheers

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I might be up for this if I am still in the country on that date. Pity I don't have the Datsun as its much better at long runs than the Civic. Will wait and see which route is chosen.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
I won’t be at this, as I’ve nothing worthy to take to it. I voted the Subaru run as it was a good run to do when I had the Impreza back then.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
So just confirming this is happening before I book the Sunday off work and did we decide a route?

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Yes Dave def going ahead and looks like the public have spoken.
I’ll get some details together and update the thread soon

PM me your email address and I'll forward on the full route details I received. The organisers broke it down into sections, you can see what you think.

Map 5.jpg

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
Well the popular opinion is out and the route is heading north

Start point is the applegreen just past sandyknows in Glengormley.
Meet at 11am and aim to leave at 11.15

Finish point will be hallidays that Jamie has kindly offered to open up for us and he’s going to try and get a coffee/ food van

This will not be a coast run I promise.
I’ll upload the route when I’m home next Tuesday and then I’ll know a rough arrival time up at Jamie’s.
The sand keeps getting in my phone, the glare from the sun makes it hard to see and all the cocktails are making my fingers sticky :p so I apologise for that

Big thanks to Sonny and Jamie for the help so far

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Well the popular opinion is out and the route is heading north

Start point is the applegreen just past sandyknows in Glengormley.
Meet at 11am and aim to leave at 11.15

Finish point will be hallidays that Jamie has kindly offered to open up for us and he’s going to try and get a coffee/ food van

This will not be a coast run I promise.
I’ll upload the route when I’m home next Tuesday and then I’ll know a rough arrival time up at Jamie’s.
The sand keeps getting in my phone, the glare from the sun makes it hard to see and all the cocktails are making my fingers sticky :p so I apologise for that

Big thanks to Sonny and Jamie for the help so far
Thanks for organising but.....

For the holiday gloating

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Are the roads on that run decent enough @Sonny ? I smacked the bottom of the Mx5 a couple of times the other week round some of the little winding back roads in the Ards peninsula, don't really fancy that again lol Should be fine if it's all main roads

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Are the roads on that run decent enough @Sonny ? I smacked the bottom of the Mx5 a couple of times the other week round some of the little winding back roads in the Ards peninsula, don't really fancy that again lol Should be fine if it's all main roads

Will know more once we have defined it. The notes mentioned above do include notes for any obvious issues for low cars.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Sounds like this will be a good trip. Just wish I was in a state to join in. Hope it goes well. 👍🏻

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I'm not far from Stranocum, might tag along from somewhere around there.