RMS drive- 4th August

Most popular route

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I may make this. Any stop off’s included ? Given it’s not the normal standard coast route it’s likely people will be split up and use god knows what roads so few re-group points might help?
I really need to sort a oil cooler for long summer runs like this too,

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
Yeah I’ll work in a stop or 2 good shout

Does anyone know if you can share the map route on here for people to bring up if they wanted to?

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Yeah I’ll work in a stop or 2 good shout

Does anyone know if you can share the map route on here for people to bring up if they wanted to?

If you save the route to your Google maps you should be able to, not tried it, but you could say least share the stop off points if you can't share the route

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
For some reason when I share the route it reverts back to the fastest or shortest options. We'll stop at Glenariff forest car park to gather people up again and i've put a couple of the important road names on the map below. The route won't even stay as it is if I send it to my phone, so maybe i'm doing something wrong?

I'm sure we'll work it out

Screenshot 2019-08-03 at 11.15.20.png

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
Many heading on this?? Havent had a chance to get out on many rms runs as yet, but could take the vxr over a run..?

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
As it looks like I'll be heading back to England for work soon, I'll skip church and whip out the Boxster for a blast. Its really rough at the rear paint-wise but I haven't had the readies to sort it recently! Please dont point and laugh at the fat, balding guy with the pretend Porsche! 🤣

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Looking forward to this tomorrow!

Everyone is welcome tomorrow at Halliday’s, even if they don’t do the full run. I’ll be there from about - 12ish moving cars out of the way.

Couple of pointers for everyone when they arrive at Halliday’s -

I’ll have the car park cleared around the back, when you pull into the garage please follow the road around the rear of the showroom.

There is a set of stairs around the back, this leads to our cafe area. Please help yourself to Tea, Coffee and whatever brand of Biscuit I bring along. I haven’t had a chance this week to arrange a coffee / burger van but if anyone wants food, our local chippy is great (The Hip Chip) and should deliver up to the garage.

There is an ice cream van popping along though, so don’t stop for ice cream along the way @Cro !

Please make sure you use the main entrance, you’ll see the Citroen / Peugeot signs, the side lane has got bad with potholes and I don’t want to see anyone’s car damaged.

I’ll open up the photo booth after a while for anyone that want pictures of their cars on the turntable, I do ask for a donation to charity for this - at least £5 per car please. I will donate the money to McMillan Cancer care.

Please come and say hello, the showroom will be open, feel free to dander about. Toilets are inside. - I’ll probably be floating around in a Halliday’s Body-warmer. (y)

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Anyone heading from Dundonald direction fancies meeting up before hand?

I’m 90% sure I’ll be able to make it but just want to see if anyone from this direction is heading along 😊

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Stop Press...... George might be coming. We can get photos of him and a selection of seductive grinding poses on the turntable!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
A 200k e46 is the ultimate driving machine! Bring it !

Excuse me Del, you've been in the presence of the E90! M3D you should know what a machine it is I even parked it on your lawn and took pics for the 44

But alas, I shan't be bringing the beast.

😂

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I might not have time to do the whole run but I’ll see you at Applegreen and do some!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Excuse me Del, you've been in the presence of the E90! M3D you should know what a machine it is I even parked it on your lawn and took pics for the 44

But alas, I shan't be bringing the beast.

😂
Oops, o yeah..... I'll put that down to the stroke! 🤐