S2000 Project

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Slammed and stretch aren't really my thing, but that doesn't stop me appreciating your work as its good that everyone is different and if I were into that I'd say you've nailed it, top work, everything looks perfectly executed and the colour works great while being something different enough that I don't think you'll see another S2000 painted in the same so well done there. Always good to be different to the regular colour choices if you are going to be doing a full respray.

Certainly a mean looking car.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
That looks sensational!! Great work with it, it looks very American by way of its mods, nothing something you see over here very often.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Fantastic. Lights and hard top wouldn’t be for me, but overall it looks great. Paintwork looks brilliant.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Personally prefer the standard roof

But that colour is outstanding! Fair play to you doing something different

jayk

RMS Regular
Stunning, I'm sure it'll win some awards next years shows, Do you want to pick a colour for my supra when I goes for paint soon lol

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
I seen the car on AG's IG story when it was being done. Looks fantastic in that colour. So USDM.

I'd love to see it with the standard lights fitted. I think the chrome would give a totally different look

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Any pics of the rear lights lit up? Possibly missed it but they are car shop glow rears??
Yes mate they're csg. Only photo I have just now.
20191004_183900-01.jpeg

:cool:
Is this a shine auto kit?? Wat was fitment like?
It is indeed. Fitment I'd give 8-9/10. Mostly very good, but not perfect, but genuine fiberglass items are rarely perfect either. I've even seen some worse than reps.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Personally prefer the standard roof

But that colour is outstanding! Fair play to you doing something different
Thank you. Oem hardtop is lovely, just not the look I was after, and after already having mugen before, spoon was the perfect choice imo.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Stunning, I'm sure it'll win some awards next years shows, Do you want to pick a colour for my supra when I goes for paint soon lol
Thank you. Awards or not im just happy I have it finally sitting how I always imagined it. Doubt it's a show winner lol, but it's not why I built it. Just enjoy seeing a build progress. Nice to see it in its current state beside the first day I picked it up.
Supras are absolutely unreal. Very jealous, would love one! Choosing a colour is so difficult. I went between 3, and it changed every day lol.
IMG_20191008_184035.jpg

Last edited:

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Thanks for all the positive comments guys. But this isn't it finished. Does it ever really end.
Need another carbon rear diffuser next, then let's just see what happens after that.
Few ideas still in my mind. And a bronze second set of wheels a must. Te37v are calling me lol

jayk

RMS Regular
Thank you. Awards or not im just happy I have it finally sitting how I always imagined it. Doubt it's a show winner lol, but it's not why I built it. Just enjoy seeing a build progress. Nice to see it in its current state beside the first day I picked it up.
Supras are absolutely unreal. Very jealous, would love one! Choosing a colour is so difficult. I went between 3, and it changed every day lol.
View attachment 253158

The difference side by side is incredible. The supra I have atm isn't 1 to be jealous over. Auto na lol but on going project.

I'm as indecisive about the colour. Lol I think the choice I've picked should be nice. 🤞🤞🤞

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
The difference side by side is incredible. The supra I have atm isn't 1 to be jealous over. Auto na lol but on going project.

I'm as indecisive about the colour. Lol I think the choice I've picked should be nice. 🤞🤞🤞
Look forward to it. 😉 Pyrite brown from bmw was a close contender for me as well.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Slammed and stretch aren't really my thing, but that doesn't stop me appreciating your work as its good that everyone is different and if I were into that I'd say you've nailed it, top work, everything looks perfectly executed and the colour works great while being something different enough that I don't think you'll see another S2000 painted in the same so well done there. Always good to be different to the regular colour choices if you are going to be doing a full respray.

Certainly a mean looking car.
Thank you. Stanced cars certainly aren't for everyone, but I appreciate the kind words man. You never know, might grow out of it haha, and in time go got a more meaty, aggressive setup.
Certainly will get a decent set of second wheels which fit "correctly" lol and some decent tyres.
That turned out soo well dude fair play :grinning: much better than the purple
Fair play, that looks great! Much better colour than the purple!
Thanks guys. Yes I definitely got tired of the purple. Was a bit different at the time,but wraps aren't for me. Paint every time now! I don't think I'll tire of the millennium jade anytime soon, absolutely love it!