1692351768784.png

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
That’s horrific 🤣

Is it handy to do that? Few colours I’d like to see it in but looking at that I may just stick with QM1 😬

hippyross

RMS Regular
I’m wanting to put a set of plastic splash guards back into the front wings, I’m unsure why there’s none there. Maybe because the originals don’t fit the slightly wider fibre glass wings or they been damaged but it’s causing multiple issues not having them.

I’m trying to source original ones. If anyone has any or better still point me in the direction of new ones?

I have seen some on this website but there’s so many different types and I’m unsure if they’re even right as all the car details aren’t correct (hp) so maybe they’re for non turbo models. Would this matter?
View attachment 407591
I've been told Honda accord 03 to 08 fit with a bit of fiddling I'll be looking for some myself as mine have been removed when the previous owner got an aftermarket intercooler fitted.
2 of these pricy wee buggers purchased as old ones aren’t perfect.

So much more money need factored in with a respray than I first thought as I’m renewing a lot of things that aren’t perfect, including window seals. Things are tricky when you can’t buy off the shelf and have scene tax added 🙈
View attachment 407592
I got new ones out of japan weren't that dear and l door hinge around £100 from memory

Gaz86

RMS Regular
I’m wanting to put a set of plastic splash guards back into the front wings, I’m unsure why there’s none there. Maybe because the originals don’t fit the slightly wider fibre glass wings or they been damaged but it’s causing multiple issues not having them.

I’m trying to source original ones. If anyone has any or better still point me in the direction of new ones?

I have seen some on this website but there’s so many different types and I’m unsure if they’re even right as all the car details aren’t correct (hp) so maybe they’re for non turbo models. Would this matter?
View attachment 407591

Have you tried Amayama?

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
2 of these pricy wee buggers purchased as old ones aren’t perfect.

So much more money need factored in with a respray than I first thought as I’m renewing a lot of things that aren’t perfect, including window seals. Things are tricky when you can’t buy off the shelf and have scene tax added 🙈
View attachment 407592
Ali express is where most buy them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230819_074941_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_20230819_074941_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 24

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
I've been told Honda accord 03 to 08 fit with a bit of fiddling I'll be looking for some myself as mine have been removed when the previous owner got an aftermarket intercooler fitted.

I got new ones out of japan weren't that dear and l door hinge around £100 from memory

Accord ones fit the wider fibreglass wings or stock r33 wings?

Getting new seals that are off a vw transporter that are meant to be a perfect fit, window man uses them often for the skylines
Have you tried Amayama?
Never even heard of that site, will check it out now thank you!
Not sure of they'll have what you want but check out JDM distro on Facebook. They import stuff and are based down south
Cheers, have used them in the past for few things il check it out again 👍
Ali express is where most buy them
Fs I paid £40 ffs and that was cheap some of them are looking £50 each. I ordered them and they were here 2 days later… I guess ordering of Ali express take a lot longer?

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time

Getting new seals that are off a vw transporter that are meant to be a perfect fit, window man uses them often for the skylines

Fs I paid £40 ffs and that was cheap some of them are looking £50 each. I ordered them and they were here 2 days later… I guess ordering of Ali express take a lot longer?
2 weeks or so

Gaz86

RMS Regular

Neither had I until about a year ago. Check out my Evo thread. That's where I've been ordering all my OEM parts from. Based in Japan but they have a warehouse in the UAE too.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Back in the day we used Alamo Autosports in the States. Nathan was a very weird but wonderful guy who knew all there was to know about anything Japanese.

The seem to still be operational. We found it best to contact them by email.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Link ecu
Injectors
Turbo
Maybe better coil packs

I have a couple of contacts on my Facebook for people who work for Link if you want to add me and I'll put you in touch with them.
Have a look on Nengun Performance's website too. They do a load of performance bits. I just bought some Cusco stuff from them.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I've heard mixed reviews about Nengun. Sometimes they advertise things for sale that they don't actually have in stock, so you end up waiting literally years on some things. Expensive items too. Where your out of pocket and nothing to show for it until you get so fed up you cancel your order and have to go to the bank to try and get your money back. Few sites out there run similarly. Japwest mods being another.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
I've heard mixed reviews about Nengun. Sometimes they advertise things for sale that they don't actually have in stock, so you end up waiting literally years on some things. Expensive items too. Where your out of pocket and nothing to show for it until you get so fed up you cancel your order and have to go to the bank to try and get your money back. Few sites out there run similarly. Japwest mods being another.

Yeah their correspondence wouldn't be the best if I'm honest. I've only ordered from them a couple of times. The first time, an OEM part was on order for weeks but was eventually cancelled. When I ordered the Cusco stuff though it was fine.

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z

Funny you mentioned Japwestmods, just read this thread on driftworks this morning. BUYING FROM JAPWESTMOD CAUTION!!!!!