Skyline R33 Spec2

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Parked on double yellows, lol. Typical, drivers of fancy cars, think laws don't apply to them :innocent: 😅

And yes, that's exactly what spoilers are for :cool:

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Wedding this weekend and I need to drive… can’t show up dirty now can we 😍
23BCFA1F-0105-4B8B-861E-9C30FF1E3798.jpeg
E82E33FD-953D-4187-BE01-2491756992C9.jpeg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Your phrase “enjoying this car so much pretty much sums up things perfectly.

it’s a class looking motor and you’re getting full enjoyment from it.

what could be better!

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Your phrase “enjoying this car so much pretty much sums up things perfectly.

it’s a class looking motor and you’re getting full enjoyment from it.

what could be better!
Yea it’s being well used and enjoyed but improved and well looked after at the same time 😊 it’s summer time…. It’s the time of year to use it after all

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Looks like I need to wire in a rear fog and a different switch that has a light fitted even though there’s a fog light in the rear tail lights already 😒 England must be different 🤷🏻‍♂️
A570C975-1964-4F9A-8B98-501951E3C1E8.jpeg

no big drama… says other than that the cars perfect 🙂

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That's nuts, lol.

In England none of that compliance stuff applies to cars more than 10 years old. Just drive away, kph clocks and all. Which makes sense as most of that compliance stuff wasn't around back when.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Looks like I need to wire in a rear fog and a different switch that has a light fitted even though there’s a fog light in the rear tail lights already 😒 England must be different 🤷🏻‍♂️View attachment 333613
no big drama… says other than that the cars perfect 🙂
That's standard stuff tbh. Amazed even in England they got away without the separate internal switch nevermind the outside.

I remember on my first skyline I got failed for my rear fog being something like 2.6cm too close to the ground! This was on a standard spec 1 rear bumper with light lowering. Tester had to get his mate out and they spent about 5 mins eying it up and out with a ruler which wasn't long enough so used fingers to gauge how much extra they needed to add on etc. I was gonna stick the fog light on top of the spoiler out of spite for retest but went with the 2 inner lights as fogs and not a peep said at retest 😂

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Plan to bring the driver seat etc up to auto leather design in Toome to fix the bolster.

Still on the fence in what to do with the interior but il get the seat repaired so I have perfect originals for the time being

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
Just dropped the driver seat up to get sorted and door cards being reclothed virtually the same colour so it’s fresher looking.

seat will be done by Tuesday but got wait few weeks on the door cards due to have to order the material

Another ✅ off the to do list 🙂

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
That's nuts, lol.

In England none of that compliance stuff applies to cars more than 10 years old. Just drive away, kph clocks and all. Which makes sense as most of that compliance stuff wasn't around back when.

All valid fail points ? Nothing new in them. Presumably headlamp washer failed as he must have fitted xenons or something ?

And on the mainland there is no requirement for kph, it's only here because we're attached to Ireland it seems.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
All valid fail points ? Nothing new in them. Presumably headlamp washer failed as he must have fitted xenons or something ?

And on the mainland there is no requirement for kph, it's only here because we're attached to Ireland it seems.
Yea it had xenon lights fitted.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
OP
ossy2004
Drives
R33 / V70
I have just changed my mind and went with my original plan,

I have changed the material colour that I went with on Saturday and changed it too black.

I thought the material was abit too blue and was worrying me.

I plan to do headline black etc so makes more sense to do door cards black too…and IF I change seats there won’t be few different shades in car it will be black and grey.

🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️