Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Wish my first car was like that. Mine was a polo 1.0 L the only luxury it had was a tape player 😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
they came on it so he hasn’t touched it yet but saved for it and we put the rest to it so my only job is cleaning it. This is a 1600 120bhp but as he is only learning it won’t see over 45mph 😂

I gathered it wasn't his upgrade. Can't imagine a man like yourself would allow such a naff enhancement 🤣

Same as hers, 120hp or thereabouts. Nippy enough but 5 speed is a killer on long trips

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
494D98F6-A67F-4B38-A239-A6D82F09DC37.jpeg
22E8F403-03E3-4481-AC2B-68489E07BD85.jpeg
Wee touchless wash today. The cleanse for the wheels is amazing that’s just sprayed on not touched with a spounge. 😁

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Spent the last couple of nights on this- even went mad and cleaned the glass, inside the wheels and polished the exhaust tips!

Cracked open my Hybrid for the first time. I put 2 coats on, no idea if this was a waste of time (Sven?!) but I figured it’ll be a long time since it’ll be as clean so why not!

6DC4C302-AB67-491E-9DEC-E63D06B2E37A.jpeg

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Spent the last couple of nights on this- even went mad and cleaned the glass, inside the wheels and polished the exhaust tips!

Cracked open my Hybrid for the first time. I put 2 coats on, no idea if this was a waste of time (Sven?!) but I figured it’ll be a long time since it’ll be as clean so why not!

View attachment 309327
Looks brilliant. Back plate is wonky 😉

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf

View attachment 309327
Honestly that car looks stunning. Looks very classy tbh