** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Scum of the earth, the girl has the biggest balls of them all, a brush in one hand and a big kitchen knife in the other! The fella inside must have been sitting with the handbrake on so they couldnt drive awayπŸ‘

She did well, although the pointy end of the brush would have been more effective at doing damage. No doubt there'll be little or no response from the police as they're too busy posting on Facebook about catching cars speeding on empty motorways.
No they wouldn’t , they don’t have the balls to knife anyone. The problem is the inbreeding of these wee hoods. I’m not casting the line here but odds on they are from round the lower falls. They all breed within a square mile of each other. When that happens you’ll get these sort of characters. The same can be said for all the scumbag from both sides of the divide.

Grown men stealing cars to show off to their inbred pals. Shows they’ve the mental age of children.

Tell that to the guy who owned a shop in Belfast a few years ago who was stabbed with a screwdriver and killed.

Even a quick search brings up a shocking about of stabbings here. Their intentions may not be to stab, we're nothing like Khan's London yet, but that doesnt mean someone may not get stabbed deliberately or accidentally.

But the fact they're bringing such weapons to the streets with the intention of committing serious crime, the police should be going nuts and treating this as attempted murder.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
My mates mk 2 Jag was regularly targeted by young scum, it's located in a shared garage yet they still managed to find it and try it on. What joy would they get from thieving an underpowered comfortable bus like that I've no idea πŸ˜’

It's like others have said, it's as if they go out of their way to steal cars which are more sentimentally valuable as opposed to enjoyable to drive...

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I remember when I first moved down into our house on the Ards Peninsula there was a car nicked outside a house defrosting one morning. Scum are everywhere, just pays to keep things locked up.
I don’t care how quiet it is somewhere I will always have the front door locked πŸ”’

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Cops should use bait cars, mx5s, vtecs. Instead of hidden cameras catching them in the act just a load of Semtex, first braaap braaap or donut.....

Much though all of that seems a great idea, if you piss these people off and they know where you live, it can be a pain in the rear end.

We had countless attempts of the wee toerags trying to steal my dads Mk4 Cortina (I know, but in the day it was THE rod lol, red car, black vinyl roof...) which was a company car. Obviously he didn't want to have to explain that their car got stolen because he lived in beirut. (probably the same reason he didn't tell them we had a pair of inept gunmen call at the front door one night looking for him either.. But that's another story) So, since he worked as a travelling salesman for an agricultural wholesalers, he got hold of a mains powered bull fencer and we had a length of HT lead off the reel in Halfords (back when you could make up your own HT leads) and a crocodile clip to the front towing eye. The neg terminal was attached to some 1/4" galvanised wire rope and we sunk that into the concrete either side of the car by cutting a shallow track in the drive. Anyway, it worked a treat and we had a grand collection of hammers and screwdrivers that had been dropped because they were holding the screwdriver by the shaft and got a 'good connection'. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for them to cop on how uncharitable we were being and come back mob handed in another stolen car and put most of the front windows in the house in with bricks at 3am. Happy memories. Not.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yep I used to get tortured on a weekly basis when I owned my eg vti and we lived in dunmurry about 15 years ago. It had to be garaged every night, blocked in by another car and the gate chained, still didn’t stop them driving up and down and having a stare off with me. I ended up selling it mainly for that reason as it would have been stolen eventually...*******s

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Much though all of that seems a great idea, if you piss these people off and they know where you live, it can be a pain in the rear end.

We had countless attempts of the wee toerags trying to steal my dads Mk4 Cortina (I know, but in the day it was THE rod lol, red car, black vinyl roof...) which was a company car. Obviously he didn't want to have to explain that their car got stolen because he lived in beirut. (probably the same reason he didn't tell them we had a pair of inept gunmen call at the front door one night looking for him either.. But that's another story) So, since he worked as a travelling salesman for an agricultural wholesalers, he got hold of a mains powered bull fencer and we had a length of HT lead off the reel in Halfords (back when you could make up your own HT leads) and a crocodile clip to the front towing eye. The neg terminal was attached to some 1/4" galvanised wire rope and we sunk that into the concrete either side of the car by cutting a shallow track in the drive. Anyway, it worked a treat and we had a grand collection of hammers and screwdrivers that had been dropped because they were holding the screwdriver by the shaft and got a 'good connection'. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for them to cop on how uncharitable we were being and come back mob handed in another stolen car and put most of the front windows in the house in with bricks at 3am. Happy memories. Not.

Parents had their Cortina stolen some 30+ years ago...no surprise it was found in the West, and the cops wouldnt go near it. Dad had to go and try and recover it.

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Having lived in andytown most of my life, I've had a few cars stolen. Theres nothing worse than hearing your car being started and getting its nuts revved off in the middle of the night. The first time, I ran out and confronted them, i nearly got stabbed in the arm with a screwdriver. Pure hassle owning anything nice when you live somewhere which is frequented often by these parasites.
Moved away 10 years ago, and dont miss it one bit, it's a shame though, as 90% of people who live there are genuinely decent people and just want a quiet life, have some brilliant mates too who still live there. It's the other 10% who make it a nightmare.

If anything its taught me to keep things locked and be aware at all times, no matter where you live. They're opportunistic scum.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Parents had their Cortina stolen some 30+ years ago...no surprise it was found in the West, and the cops wouldnt go near it. Dad had to go and try and recover it.

Yeah, ours got scooped one night from the chapel car park while the parents were there. The scrotes couldn't start it as we had fitted the smallest ignition kill switch possible under the passenger seat frame with no wires showing to it at all. They had pushed it a half a mile down the road to a shop car park and the cops had found it so me and the brother had to go and recover it with a circle of wagons watching us from a safe distance. Another fond memory lol.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
My parents current neighbours moved from the manse in ATown to their current house, they were amazed at how quite east Belfast is to the point that their 18 year old daughter couldn’t sleep for weeks as her entire life was brought up with general noise, then the joyriders

Ant

RMS Regular

same here, dad was telling me he'd to go get their first car from divis, same story police wouldn't go near it, had to go in through the boot because the door locks were fecked.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
A different angle and more info about the thieving scum -

So if any of this makes sense.....he's out on bail for manslaughter, only Β£500, tagged, various conditions. And he's out trying to steal cars with offensive weapons etc ? Or maybe doing that wasnt part of his bail conditions so its ok ?

We really do need to bring back public floggings, the gallows....and not just for scum like that. But for the ****s in power/the law who let them onto our streets.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
These guys have no respect for law and order, or the institutions that enforce them.
What they sometimes do respect, is a 9mm through the back of the kneecap, in this instance I’d fully endorse it. He seems like a total *****, his parents were both kneecapped afew years ago because of his behaviour, and that hasn’t stopped him.

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Stolen via potential buyer...

JH86

RMS Regular
This happened in carrick about 11.30pm,
they stole the keys from the house.

Someone has stole my car about 1/2 hour ago from house! J17 LBC white vw Touran if anyone sees it please ring police!

Ffs, where abouts in Carrick?