Subaru Impreza STI 330s

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
needed to get a sound clip of how the car sounds now with just the Remus backbox on - so i can compare to the new cosworth system, and also to help sell it!

so called up and used my sisters driveway :grinning:

It's no Nurspec, sounds well though!

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
finally the Milltek downpipe & Cosworth system is fitted - sounds delightful (y)

no comments on the rear lights :-# still trying to get someone to fit the rear overlays!!

Remus
20160216_093010.jpg

Cosworth
20160218_160126.jpg

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
Such an improvement in the looks department, no joy with the rear light stickers yet?

I'm really warning to this shape Scoob seen a couple of lovely ones about recently.

rear stickers are in the boot, its just getting time/someone to have a go at fitting them. using the car daily and working mon-fri doesnt really give me time...and then its winter so dark evenings etc. will get there eventually with them hopefully!

set of 15mm spacers also to go on which should help the apparent wheel tuck in the arches

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
Whats the interior like in these @Gambit ? Much spec ?
Interior wise..pretty decent spec for an impreza, in the 330s you got

Recaro seats
Keyless entry/start
Push button start
Kenwood touch screen stereo with Sat Nav and aux port in centre console
Multi function steering wheel
Cruise Control
Factory rear tints

decent pic here of it 330s Interior shot, tho its missing the cruise contro. Night & day over earlier newage cars, and the seats are immense

Glad you finally got it sorted. Need a video :laughing:

Looks so much better .. Few sound clips required !

need it mapped for the downpipe first...that'll be tomorrow (y)

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Interior wise..pretty decent spec for an impreza, in the 330s you got

Recaro seats
Keyless entry/start
Push button start
Kenwood touch screen stereo with Sat Nav and aux port in centre console
Multi function steering wheel
Cruise Control
Factory rear tints

decent pic here of it 330s Interior shot, tho its missing the cruise contro. Night & day over earlier newage cars, and the seats are immense

need it mapped for the downpipe first...that'll be tomorrow (y)
Next question , what sort of money are they !

Gambit

RMS Regular
OP
Gambit
@CharlySkunkWeed we have a 330s coming in more than welcome to come see it when it's in and prepped. (y) @Gambit cosworth exhaust was a good choice. Seen your old car in last week I think it was also a great looking car.

Aye the appeal of the cosworth exhaust was too much...unlikely to see another on any that ain't a cosworth! Pain in the hole getting it to fit because i wasn't using a cosworth downpipe but worth it in the end, it's class looking n sounding!

Yeah was in for its airbag recall....yeah it stands out as it doesn't look like a normal sti..what I always liked about it...went like the clappers also

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
That is class! Was never a while fan of this model but my mind has definitely changed! Those Remus tailpipes are horrible lol but big improvement with the cosworth ones!