Subaru impreza turbo wagon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
This is the other set of wheels I got with it. Think they are off a later model??
image.jpg

Think I'm going to refurb them unsure of what colour to do them though :rolleyes:

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Nice looking wagon, health to drive. Personally I'd go for a timer sometimes it's easy to forget to let it cool down and just jump out. Also I'd dump the k&n and get a good panel filter in.

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
Took couple of photos on the way to work this morning. I'll get better pictures up at the weekend hopefully get some good weather to give It a nice clean

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Some plans:

Clean underneath and underseal it
Refurb other wheels still unsure of colour
Light or med smoke rear windows
That's the short term plans I'm sure more will come :grinning:

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
Love it! I prefer the current wheels though.

What about a bigger exhaust too?!

To I detect a hint of sarcasm there?? Lol

I like the current wheels myself, maybe be better throwing other ones on and refurbish the ones that are on the car

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
if its only for the weekends, get a decat downpipe on there and a NUR Spec R , panel filter and remap and enjoy (y)

Love the STi clears on her too, really lift the back end , looks well

Jason

RMS Regular
Lovely car!

if its only for the weekends, get a decat downpipe on there and a NUR Spec R , panel filter and remap and enjoy (y)

Love the STi clears on her too, really lift the back end , looks well

What was on the type ra? I loved the note off that thing lol

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Magnex Twin Dump Down pipe and Nur Spec R Catback :laughing:

just like the one i have sitting in the shed ready to go on the next yoke if it ever sees tarmac (y)

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
My dad spotted this earlier and was telling me "someone was looking at the fabia today as they must have thought you where driving it, young fella, driving a blue subaru impreza estate, lovely looking" so clean must have been good enough haha

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
im another one with a soft spot for these myles ... enjoy it looks class

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
My dad spotted this earlier and was telling me "someone was looking at the fabia today as they must have thought you where driving it, young fella, driving a blue subaru impreza estate, lovely looking" so clean must have been good enough haha

Yea saw the Fabia earlier was having a good old look in thinking it was you lol that's good :grinning: least get some good comments.

Although washing it today and the rear arches are annoying me don't know what to do first get a new exhaust system or get the rear arches done. Prob better off doing arches first to nip it in the bus as they are bubbled but seem pretty solid!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Yea saw the Fabia earlier was having a good old look in thinking it was you lol that's good :grinning: least get some good comments.

Although washing it today and the rear arches are annoying me don't know what to do first get a new exhaust system or get the rear arches done. Prob better off doing arches first to nip it in the bus as they are bubbled but seem pretty solid!

Yes he stuck it on his multicar policy and has been drivin away at it the last couple of months, says he gets a lot of looks and people flashing/waving hhha

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
im another one with a soft spot for these myles ... enjoy it looks class

Really need to get it buffed swirls and few light marks about it which should come out! As @Burt2000 says it's a real nice colour need to get it to what it should be! Although prob be better waiting to it's got the two rear arches sorted

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Really need to get it buffed swirls and few light marks about it which should come out! As @Burt2000 says it's a real nice colour need to get it to what it should be! Although prob be better waiting to it's got the two rear arches sorted

either way tou know where i am buddy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.