The Grand Tour - Season 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
McLaren Senna was the only part I had a vague interest in, rest was pretty forgettable.

Last edited:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I’d have thought you’d have prime actually, it pays for itself in no time with ordering stuff for delivery
I don't order much online mate and don't watch tv, we have netflix for jo and the odd thing that interests me though.

I did take a prime trial when I was in hospital there, which allowed me prime video and free delivery on stuff I can no longer drive to the shops to get.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
That exorcist in black was just amazing. But standard brakes etc :neutral:

Would have the mustang in black please!! :heart_eyes:

The ZL1 isn't exactly entry-level performance spec out of the box with over 800 lbs/fit of torque. Also, the 14.5 inch discs with 4 piston calipers. They'll do ok :grinning:

Will take the camaro out of those 3 any day of the week, even if it was slower. Just so much road presence.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Just seen on the Radio Times news feed that there will be a double episode of The Grand Tour this weekend on Amazon Prime as a two-part special!!

giphy.gif

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Well I hate to say it but don’t be in a hurry for this weeks installment, hopefully tomorrow’s PT2 will be better

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.