The Grand Tour - Season 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JH86

RMS Regular
Just watched ep 2 part one there very good first to episodes

But **** i love that mustang, alot more than the other 2 looks wise anyway

Also the panda, james is a true hero

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Episode 3.... random that clarkson was missing right in final scenes and also the ‘fixing my camera’ excuse??

Anyone know anything more ?

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yes, he had a night with ladyboys and they covered for him the following day because they are mates

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I’m jealous of their job. They get to travel the world and drive everything from bangers to hypercars.

I’m really enjoying this series. That demon was unreal.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Thought the first episode was boring. The special better but still not great.

3 muscle cars, donuts and simply the noise??
giphy.gif

Bryan

RMS Regular
I didn't realise both special episodes were released last week so I only got to watch the second half last night. So many laughes and I can relate to everything Jeremy said about the Wrangler. I actually have to prop up the proper OEM roof on my Wrangler too because it flaps around exactly like his piece of material was doing. Plus he had the TJ with coil springs - the YJ with cart springs all round is even worse both on and off road. The Wrangler really is good off road though as it demonstrated and the 4 litre engine, while not fast, will go on forever and has bags of low down torque for off roading.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Actually enjoyed episode 4 more than the special, I think I’ll miss them sitting down and talking rubbish in the news segment. The jag was fantastic

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
4 has been the worst this series for me. The pickup bits were just too fake and predictable, Columbia was brilliant

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
4x4 grip on the vw must be ****1e, i just got the feeling vw had a hand in what could be shown. Look at statue topling, look at grassy hill climb

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
They're hardly trying to do a fair comparison of the vehicles, it's a bit of fun.

Because as a test, it is utterly ridiculous...but then it's meant to be because it isnt serious.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Fully understand that but go back one episode and the hellcat could not under any circumstances be raced on the street

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.