The "WTF is wrong with my E46 now?" thread.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Car into the mechanics again... suspected air getting into fuel system.

Given up all hope on the thing (n)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I got mine from gsf car parts Boucher road. Didn't work out much dearer than cheap tat outta euro car parts

I run Pagid discs and pads from Euro in all my cars. Far from cheap tat, great quality discs that I've yet to warp and they're cheaper than other auto parts' for lesser brands such as ComLine or MotaQuip when bought on our account.

Besides, most cars run Pagid from the factory, so they can't be that bad (y)

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
I run Pagid discs and pads from Euro in all my cars. Far from cheap tat, great quality discs that I've yet to warp and they're cheaper than other auto parts' for lesser brands such as ComLine or MotaQuip when bought on our account.

Besides, most cars run Pagid from the factory, so they can't be that bad (y)

That's a nice wee story however the brand I was referring to was eicher..

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Have had to replace a rear brake light bulb, top up the oil once and replace two tyres after a coming together with a snow filled pot hole. That's been pretty much it since I got all the niggles sorted out in Jan/Feb or whenever it was I bought it.

No rattles or anything, even got a compliment from a delivery driver on Sunday saying he hasn't seen one as clean in a long time lol

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Have had to replace a rear brake light bulb, top up the oil once and replace two tyres after a coming together with a snow filled pot hole. That's been pretty much it since I got all the niggles sorted out in Jan/Feb or whenever it was I bought it.

No rattles or anything, even got a compliment from a delivery driver on Sunday saying he hasn't seen one as clean in a long time lol

Get out.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
lol I have probably scudded myself now. Bear in mind its only got 60k miles on it.

Antoin

RMS Regular
OP
Antoin
Drives
E60 535d
Inside fan has stopped working and it seems the most likely culprit is the Fan Speed Regulator (wee hedgehog looking thing.)
Anyone ever replaced theirs?
And where to buy a decent make of one?

Antoin

RMS Regular
OP
Antoin
Drives
E60 535d
Couldn't see it on GSF or ECP so I bought one off C3BMW. They seem to do OEM gear, the resistor is a BEHR one so it should do the job.
Id forgotten about that C3BMW website, does good stuff at decent prices.