We Buy Any Car Belfast

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Hursts’s car buyers have offered a decent figure for the Scirocco. Given what @Lyons and others have said about how easy they are to deal with I think we will just go that route. It’s more than we are being offered on trade in so far.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Would you not drop your private price a little closer to what they’ve offered first to try and get another £500/1000 at least?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Would you not drop your private price a little closer to what they’ve offered first to try and get another £500/1000 at least?
There isn’t even £500 difference in what I have advertised it at and what they are offering.

Last edited:

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
There isn’t even £500 difference in what I have advertised it at and what they are offering.

Saying that....if any RMS member wants it for what Hursts are offering (£14300) then let me know (y)

Reg & miles? History?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Have you not got it advertised anywhere else?! I just had a look and the equivalent model and mileage is over £17k surely??

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Prices are all over the place for them. Ranging from 14k-17k. The higher end prices are with dealers though so realistically they are not achievable for a private sale.

I’ll stick it up in a few other places and see how it goes.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
For the sake of £500 @NickR85 get it down the road and away, I'd take that route every time just to save any hastle
I’ve done an updated add and pictures after doing some more research on prices etc. I’ve stuck it on autotrader so if there’s no joy at least I know the other option is there (y)

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
I’ve done an updated add and pictures after doing some more research on prices etc. I’ve stuck it on autotrader so if there’s no joy at least I know the other option is there (y)

If there offering over £15k Id be getting down the road with it and grabbing their money!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I'd offer more than that on a trade in lol, I see you bought Christies house just down the road?
If you can find me a decent spec facelift A6 avant we will happily trade it in to you :joy:

Yeah, just completed and moved in last week. Loving it. The views from the rear of the house are unreal.

Jason

RMS Regular
If you can find me a decent spec facelift A6 avant we will happily trade it in to you :joy:

Yeah, just completed and moved in last week. Loving it. The views from the rear of the house are unreal.
Yea its a lovely house, mums cousin! Know the area well, be prepared for the wind though lol

Soon as our current saloon sells i'll be getting an avant one.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Yea its a lovely house, mums cousin! Know the area well, be prepared for the wind though lol

Soon as our current saloon sells i'll be getting an avant one.
Yeah it would cut you in two to be fair :joy:

Your saloon is immaculate looking and we would of considered it but with the golf going we need something for the dogs. Hopefully it doesn’t sit too long for you.

Jason

RMS Regular
Yeah it would cut you in two to be fair :joy:

Your saloon is immaculate looking and we would of considered it but with the golf going we need something for the dogs. Hopefully it doesn’t sit too long for you.

Its beyond immaculate, cars literally like new lol Hopefully not, sold a few of them now so hopefully go soon.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Its beyond immaculate, cars literally like new lol Hopefully not, sold a few of them now so hopefully go soon.
If you do spot an avant in the meantime, give me a shout. We are ready to change anytime (y)

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Quite impressed with Hurst's car buyer valuation.

Just quoted me £700 less for the price I paid for the pickup brand new last year although they do have a similar one on the Hurst's nissan site with the same extras for 5k more.

RevT

RMS Regular
Anyone any recent interactions with WeBuyAnyCar? I know someone who’s trying to offload a car hassle free that they’ve had sitting a while.

Do they pick at the car much at all? What sort of checks do they do in terms of driving it or diagnostics? This car had an intermittent fault with EML coming on and going into limp mode before being parked up a couple of months ago.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Anyone any recent interactions with WeBuyAnyCar? I know someone who’s trying to offload a car hassle free that they’ve had sitting a while.

Do they pick at the car much at all? What sort of checks do they do in terms of driving it or diagnostics? This car had an intermittent fault with EML coming on and going into limp mode before being parked up a couple of months ago.

I sold a Smart to them last year, drove it around the building with me in the passenger seat, wrote down the mileage, noted no warning lights then walked round to check for dings and scrapes,counted the stone chips roughly then we went inside and did the paper work, very easy and I got £400 more than anywhere else was offering