What annoyed you today whilst driving ?

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Had a tesla in front the other night in a complete downpour. Came up behind him a few mile later. Drives on jabs the brakes and this all while going through floods just jabbing brakes and speeding off.
Couldn't wait for him to take a different road.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Had a tesla in front the other night in a complete downpour. Came up behind him a few mile later. Drives on jabs the brakes and this all while going through floods just jabbing brakes and speeding off.
Couldn't wait for him to take a different road.

The regen braking puts the brake lights on when they let off the accelerator. Was behind one last week and it was pretty annoying.

What annoyed me is this inconsiderate knob...
Screenshot_20221018_064115.jpg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
This is where the XJR or any other powerful car is great, but on clear roads I stress. Idiot does as you say, then you catch up them up again. Only this time when the try to gun their 2Ton+, 2.0L diesel to race ahead, you floor yours and leave them way behind. Funnily enough they don't pull the same sh1te again.

I enjoy slowly building the pace if there’s someone up my backside. Just to see where their breaking point is :joy:
The regen braking puts the brake lights on when they let off the accelerator. Was behind one last week and it was pretty annoying.

What annoyed me is this inconsiderate knob...
View attachment 378196

Always aware of the regen braking throwing the lights on the Etron. Imagine it’s pretty annoying for anyone behind!

cupraricky

RMS Regular
People flicking their high beams back on before they have completely passed you. It's been happening to me a lot lately.
Probably has the auto dip/full beam lights. One of our works cars has the automatic dip/full and I often find myself overriding it as they either don't dip quick enough or go full too soon

c_rad

RMS Regular
Heavy fog this morning and the amount of people with not so much as a side light on. Baffling. These would be the same morons who no doubt put full beam on and drive around clueless at night.

K55

RMS Regular
Probably has the auto dip/full beam lights. One of our works cars has the automatic dip/full and I often find myself overriding it as they either don't dip quick enough or go full too soon

What's the point of that feature? Who's it for?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Not annoyed but made me wonder. Not really the place for it

Did anyone else see the black VW Touareg parked at nuttscorner weigh bridge today all day ? With what looked like no engine in it due to how high the front was sitting ?
I doubt someone removed a engine basically on a hard shoulder but has me wondering lol

Unless it was on a Jack but I don’t think it.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Not annoyed but made me wonder. Not really the place for it

Did anyone else see the black VW Touareg parked at nuttscorner weigh bridge today all day ? With what looked like no engine in it due to how high the front was sitting ?
I doubt someone removed a engine basically on a hard shoulder but has me wondering lol

Unless it was on a Jack but I don’t think it.

Was there yesterday aswell. Thought the same thing

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Lazy people lol. I hate it, doesn't work well enough for my liking
I don't really like automatic anything in a car The auto dip mirror annoyed me in the Passat but the auto headlights were a god send for a delivery driver 🤣 automatic anything else can go do one though I don't miss any apart from the headlights but it's hardly a chore switching them on

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Auto dip I find never really works. I've seen cars sitting in traffic and one light blinding other one dipped. Audis matrix ones are terrible, mates a7 has them. Straight roads amazing, any bend at all meeting a car it's blinding them.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
What's the point of that feature? Who's it for?
Have it in my BMW. Best thing ever!

Dips when sees another car coming and puts full beam on for me after they are past. How could I not like that

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4

Dips when sees another car coming and puts full beam on for me after they are past. How could I not like that
Same, I have the adaptive leds, it’s like voodoo the way it moves the lights about when meeting or behind other cars

K55

RMS Regular

Does it dip them before the oncoming car appears in view?

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Does it dip them before the oncoming car appears in view?
Dips them as soon as it sense light or a reflection. Dips as well if you come up on a car in front of you
Tbh not totally sure how it all works. But works well in mine. Never had anyone flash me about being blinded etc

aaflyer79

RMS Regular
Two wabs using the A2 between Jordanstown and Carrick as their personal speedway / raceway today about 5.15. X6, SJZ 6211 and White Sirocco with that Chameleon tint both flying up behind others, aggressively tailgating, under-taking and then cutting back in to gaps that weren’t there, to be ahead of each other,.. and repeat. Twats.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
The humongous bellend in a Red VW Golf today.

Into the filter lane coming into Bangor, heading for Rathgael Road.

Idiot decides to cut in at the very last moment, and right in front of me.

t**t of the week for me - and only been back 2 days!!

Need to find that sticker if I see his car parked up somewhere

"The way you pulled in makes me wish your father pulled out!!"

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Overtook a slow/erratic driver on the way to work this morning… the sort that drives at 60 for a bit, then slows down to 40 for a while for no reason at all.. and repeat.

They found the accelerator when I got by though, drove right up my back for 3-4 miles :joy: I just don’t get it.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Overtook a slow/erratic driver on the way to work this morning… the sort that drives at 60 for a bit, then slows down to 40 for a while for no reason at all.. and repeat.

They found the accelerator when I got by though, drove right up my back for 3-4 miles :joy: I just don’t get it.

It is always the one’s you catch easily too without trying, so it hasn’t been the fact your behind them that led to the erratic driving, as it allowed you to catch up with them in the first place. I’ve noticed it a lot too recently, or the 40mph brigade out in force, 40 everywhere no questions asked.