image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Ended up on the road between Kilkeel and Rathfriland, what a belter!! Class road and the scenery is just unreal! Just a pity I was in the ****covery and not something a bit more fun.

Should have went to mayobridge before rathfriland to enjoy the local sisters of seven which are a fantastic test of rubber :imp:

Nothing like gaining on cars going round them driving a truck lmfao

Walder

RMS Regular
Over the last two days..... I changed the puddle lights to match the door handle leds as they are handles are white and the puddle lights orange.

I hanging two bulbs has turned into all the bulbs being changed over to leds and now I am happy.... Bar a boot bulb which is a festoon bulb, well played bmw well played.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Another tank of fuel put through it today!

Went from Dromore to Hilltown then did the 7 sisters road that @quattro Rick mentioned above. Great wee road til I got stuck behind a pensioner in a Kuga ffs
Then on round to Carlingford, up over the mountain there, Dundalk, Slieve Gullion back across to Monaghan, back to Dundalk and home again. Some unreal wee roads and quiet enough!

20181227_144906.jpg
20181227_153416.jpg
20181227_153434.jpg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Another tank of fuel put through it today!

Went from Dromore to Hilltown then did the 7 sisters road that @quattro Rick mentioned above. Great wee road til I got stuck behind a pensioner in a Kuga ffs
Then on round to Carlingford, up over the mountain there, Dundalk, Slieve Gullion back across to Monaghan, back to Dundalk and home again. Some unreal wee roads and quiet enough!

View attachment 219523 View attachment 219524 View attachment 219525

That mountain in Carlingford can be very nasty, went over it years ago at admittedly too fast a speed and bottomed out on a couple of stretches lol, got down ok but I imagine in a heavy car it could provide expensive!

Seven sisters are great when clear, a nightmare when slow drivers in front as you know now haha! Glad you enjoyed the drive though

Car looks magnificently dirty too 8o| love seeing cars get used properly

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Changed the temperature sensor on the golf. Give up on Christmas day so was my first chance to change it today. Approx £5 and 5mins work and all is well. Considered washing it, decided to wash to the focus instead.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I’ve been drawing up a pro’s and cons list for potentially swapping the Vectra for a 3dr GT TDI 130bhp Golf. . . . . .

So far it’s an even split, unless of course I award the Vectra for its practicality with extra doors and larger boot space . . .

richie_mck

RMS Regular
04604B09-A5EB-4458-9B7E-EF085CFEF18A.jpeg

Got the ‘winter wheels’ refurbed and tyres fitted at polished alloys, 24hr turnaround, seriously impressive work ethic.

Went with a graphite grey shade to hide dirt a bit better, all we need now is a winter