What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

jferg

RMS Regular
When you get something like that done to your car, what sort of after care do you need to do? I'd like to get it done in the future but due to lack of space equipment, 2 bucket wash is all I have.

Just standard safe washing mate @big_pete is the man to talk to 👍

Reactions: JCM

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
New rear pads

20191028_180823.jpg

20191028_184301.jpg

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Bought a clutch kit for the 5 series and a service kit
Not as much as dipped it from the day I bought it
Perks of staff discount 😁
IMG_20191028_194039.jpg

Lee

RMS Regular
To be fair, winning a civic for sub £20 I imagine then paying for a relatively inexpensive new engine would be substantially cheaper than buying a CAT whatever or clean example which may also need one.

Even a shell for the price of their tickets isn't too bad. However they're definitely making bank if they're raffling it at a serious profit for it to go bang after

Theres a lot of differing opinions on the raffles. Mine would be that I am not buying a Civic at £20. I am paying £20 for a small chance of owning it. Therefore it should be described accurately. I stay away from them generally anyway

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Pulled it apart to remove the traction light as I recently ditched the ASC throttle body which is pointless 🤣

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Do share the list?

Nothing horrific, spring, brake pipe, EML and handbrake. Spring and brake pipe sorted thismorning. I tried to resolder the connector for the oil control valve, burnt myself then threw it across my back garden...so I need a new one and a new brake cable!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Nothing horrific, spring, brake pipe, EML and handbrake. Spring and brake pipe sorted thismorning. I tried to resolder the connector for the oil control valve, burnt myself then threw it across my back garden...so I need a new one and a new brake cable!
Ah not too bad

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Golf got a bit of winter protection today. Washed>de-tarred>coated>finished off with Auto Finesse Tripple.

Can’t remember the last time I polished my car lol 😂

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Test fitted the speedlines I got in September after getting the centre bore enlarged. Unfortunately ones not been machined out enough so will have to bring it back to them.

751D69BB-C04D-4828-8371-DAD0C110C460.jpeg

as much as I like the white on red I’m not sure I want to keep white clean. But have a while to decide as wouldn’t be getting painted till near spring. Need painted anyway and Might end up sticking winter tyres on them as they are if we get a bad spell of weather.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
That looks superb, great choice on the wheel front and I don't actually mind the white! Be a utter nightmare to keep clean though as you say