What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
What's the ride quality like?

Wee bit harsh but not too bad considering they're wound well down, though there's a bit to go yet on them. They might need raised a bit when the springs settle. AP's would be on the better quality side of budget coilovers, not great but better than racelands etc.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Gave the mrs’ motor a proper clean, de-tarred it and gave it a coat of ‘hydracoat’ which I’ll be launching at dubshed finally.

It’s my take on the polymer sealants which have became popular recently like polar seal, duels flex offerings, and the ‘ceramic’ sealants (and I use that word very loosely like they should!)

I’m finding a good 3 - 4 months of high quality protection and of course some nice hydrophobic results.

A few on here got to try the original iterations but I definitely feel we have improved on an already decent product!

IMG_2174.jpeg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
No, I dont trust it enough to leave it on. 🙈

I have been starting and moving the car fairly often (just not often enough it seems) lol

What don't you trust about it? I bought a Noco one from Halfords as they had no CTek in stock, its done the job perfectly!

KevM

RMS Regular
We have Cteks in work here, which are a good job.
I have a Halfords one. Dunno. Im just paranoid about it being on all the time, although it wouldn't be the first time I have left it on for a few days to charge & float.