Wheeler Dealers. Full Of Crap Or Cool?

Gambit

RMS Regular
I see the Lotus Esprit they did a number of years ago has surfaced

Lotus Esprit 1982, Metallic Blue, Tan interior.

I think it needs another trip to Edd's workshop
If i remember correctly it was sold to a father who was buying it for his son out in spain??

Blistering heat in spain could be a viable answer to cause that much mess of a dash

But on other hand prob never went to spain ever

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Think this is one of the only cars they did ligitamately sell was sold to a raf guy in Gibraltar but never made it on to gib plates as tax was too much for importing into the country, ended up sitting in the compound by the runway, remember seeing it when I was there

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Think this is one of the only cars they did ligitamately sell was sold to a raf guy in Gibraltar but never made it on to gib plates as tax was too much for importing into the country, ended up sitting in the compound by the runway, remember seeing it when I was there

IIRC someone on here's Dad owns or owned the MG B they did in the early episodes. Certainly I have seen it about Ards the odd time

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
IIRC someone on here's Dad owns or owned the MG B they did in the early episodes. Certainly I have seen it about Ards the odd time

You might be thinking off my dad's as it looks nearly looks the same.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
You might be thinking off my dad's as it looks nearly looks the same.

Might be, the one I saw was 100% the wheeler dealer MG I checked the number plate lol. The wheeler dealer mg was BIW 6262

Reactions: HWW

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
Might be, the one I saw was 100% the wheeler dealer MG I checked the number plate lol. The wheeler dealer mg was BIW 6262

I've seen a few at shows over here, like the Morgan.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Apparently @PeteJ 's dad owns/owned the MG

my dad was the one who bought the red MG B from the show. he didnt go on the show, sent his mate over to do the filming which was hilarious, gave mike a big hug. Ed apparantly is 6ft 7 and Mike is 6 ft 2. Annoying lad that Mike i agree, hard to watch but Ed is a legend. Ed also has a team of mechanics helping him, even though the show only shows you its only him. The MG is absolutely mint too, great wee car.
personally love the show and its a really good lie on the couch and chill out show.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
my dad was the one who bought the red MG B from the show. he didnt go on the show, sent his mate over to do the filming which was hilarious, gave mike a big hug. Ed apparantly is 6ft 7 and Mike is 6 ft 2. Annoying lad that Mike i agree, hard to watch but Ed is a legend. Ed also has a team of mechanics helping him, even though the show only shows you its only him. The MG is absolutely mint too, great wee car.
personally love the show and its a really good lie on the couch and chill out show.

I see this episode is on turbo atm :

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
First Aaron Kaufman and now Edd China. The yanks really know how to **** shows up with their "formulas". I watch these shows to see things get fixed, to see cars get engine swaps, to see parts fabricated.

I've no interest in fabricated drama and if I want to see bad acting during a car deal I'll go with @Fatman when buying his next car