Wheeler Dealers. Full Of Crap Or Cool?

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Only caught up with it tonight. I liked the 3 tier wing probably one of the nicest cars on the show. The previous owner turning up once again was a bit cringey.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Only caught up with it tonight. I liked the 3 tier wing probably one of the nicest cars on the show. The previous owner turning up once again was a bit cringey.
Just watched it myself there. Not a fan of the extra spoiler personally, looked like a real nice car to start with.
Brought back some memories+o(

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Watched one of the new ones on iptv, they done a limited edition R53 cooper s, it really was chringe worthy, making a big song and dance about a 100k service. Remove a good alta induction kit, service the supercharger and dont even catch on it has a reduction pully. It was grim

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
No idea if true or not? But mike Brewer sent me a pm wanting to know if my dads 911 was for sale, his page seemed legit to be fair

C1CEFD16-A8EE-473C-8CF6-553DB9707939.png

Not who ya expect to hear from

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Watched one of the new ones on iptv, they done a limited edition R53 cooper s, it really was chringe worthy, making a big song and dance about a 100k service. Remove a good alta induction kit, service the supercharger and dont even catch on it has a reduction pully. It was grim

Just watched it there now. I really like that Mini never knew the MC40 existed.

Mike Brewer is a hateful ****er.

Hated the way they were getting on the car is basically ****ed due to its mileage.

@Wild Thing is the 100k service as in depth as they were letting on?

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars

What series? 15?

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Just watched it there now. I really like that Mini never knew the MC40 existed.

Mike Brewer is a hateful ****er.

Hated the way they were getting on the car is basically ****ed due to its mileage.

@Wild Thing is the 100k service as in depth as they were letting on?
the supercharger has no issues, they run great to the bearing/seals fail. bigger benefits would be doing the chain, guide rails, tensioner and sprockets on the timing gear.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Randomly, my Virgin box recorded episodes 2 and 4 of series 15 last night. Dunno where 1 and 3 are!

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Ant Anstead is a brilliant addition to the show, Mike is still a tw@t but at least he doesn't seem to take as much screen time now.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Randomly, my Virgin box recorded episodes 2 and 4 of series 15 last night. Dunno where 1 and 3 are!

My Sky box decided to record Season 14 episodes 11 (Jeep Grand Wagoneer) and 12 (Alfa Romeo Spider) last night I've just noticed. No idea if this is the new season or not.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Watched the new episode they did on the Porsche 924 last night, really enjoyed it actually.

I watched it on this site:

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
My Sky box decided to record Season 14 episodes 11 (Jeep Grand Wagoneer) and 12 (Alfa Romeo Spider) last night I've just noticed. No idea if this is the new season or not.

I think my Virgin box a has fudged up... Or the discovery channel has.

IMG_20180522_193239.jpg

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Bump! How are we finding Season 15? Just catching up on the latest one, the 850 T-5r, delicious big wagon!

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
I do enjoy it in its revised form, i think theres a ford pickup this week! Loved the 850 t5 episode last week, mindless tv.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Ant is better than Edd, Mike is still a knob. Would be better if Mike went too and someone who wasn't an ar$ehole took his place...