White Silver Golf R 7.5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I'd Revo it and forget about Springs and spacers.

You can't see it when you're driving it and the Golf R suspension struggles with spirited driving on our roads anyway, it's no Focus RS in the suspension department but then it's a better car 90% of the time because it's no Focus RS imo!!!

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Haven’t done anything to this yet apart from drive it. Hadn’t been washed in weeks due to being so busy then suffering from man flu (I survived).
42D90EA0-C20A-4513-9052-696073ECA81C.jpeg
4A1732B7-AE7E-4093-8F8F-14D74D55046C.jpeg

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
i know of a tuning box for sale that may change your mind on it.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I'd Revo it and forget about Springs and spacers.

You can't see it when you're driving it and the Golf R suspension struggles with spirited driving on our roads anyway, it's no Focus RS in the suspension department but then it's a better car 90% of the time because it's no Focus RS imo!!!
We done one yesterday, they sure go...

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Still looks great Nick, are you washing it to get a few more ££ on trade in:p:p

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Fantastic motor!! Still enjoying despite the thought of changing?
I am, to be honest it’s a great all rounder and when it’s clean I just find myself looking at it. I still want an M car though. I have decided to be an adult and get the house move sorted first though 8o|

Motor looks great. Congratulations on surviving man flu. Bet it was touch and go for a while. :p
Deaths door...the other half just doesn’t understand what us men go through :joy:

Still looks great Nick, are you washing it to get a few more ££ on trade in:p:p
Don’t talk....I am holding off until I get the house move sorted. Still reguarly checking the classifieds though....

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Washed it today...hadn’t been washed in weeks. It’s also due it’s first service in 500 miles so I need to get it booked in for that (currently at 9k miles!). Made use of Anachem products.

Before
49D42354-6F5F-46FF-A928-C3B4F3DF997B.jpeg

After
03836412-66CA-475A-BD03-7E8FE1A3EB46.jpeg

CC51FA69-8912-4AD5-9FEB-F4BFA009E704.jpeg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Soooooo nice!

Spotted it at Lodge Rd roundabout one evening, you took off down New Bridge dual carriageway. Doesn't hang about!
Was running late for work....spotted you but don’t think you seen me wave :joy:

I’ve noticed it a good bit sharper and sounding a bit better now that it has a few miles on it. Well as good as an R can sound....

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Cars looks great (y)

Colour and spec really make it....a standard spec white silver wouldn't look as good.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Yup. Can longer order it, and anybody with it already ordered has been offered to change colour or cancel the order.
That’s a shame. It really does look well with the right spec. I would probably have went for the marmite turmeric yellow if white silver wasn’t available when I ordered.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
That’s a shame. It really does look well with the right spec. I would probably have went for the marmite turmeric yellow if white silver wasn’t available when I ordered.
Yup, black mirrors/pan roof and 90s make that colour work well!

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Maybe you’ll do your inner tailpipes on the next wash :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.