X Tech Defender...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Cheers,

Got these from Tim @ Mobilecentre, serious selection of Led lighting and service is top class.
Just waiting on LED front indicators and then LED aux high beam and then it's full LED all around. :grinning:

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
Do those big knobbly tyres grumble a lot going down the motorway?.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
So finally got a chance for a good clean some shots with the Nikon

x9.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x17.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg

x8.jpg

x12.jpg

x11.jpg

x13.jpg

x15.jpg

x16.jpg

Thinking of changing the air intakes....

null-16.jpg

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Did i see this heading towards sprucefield on saturday afternoon at 3? Looked smart if it was (y)

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Do those big knobbly tyres grumble a lot going down the motorway?.

A bit, I have a set of BFG All terrains ready to fit when the novelty of firing sh*t everywhere has worn off!

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
So got a bit more done on the lighting.

The Xtech & SVX come with LED rear lights apart from the indicators, have now changed these to LED and moved them out to the far right and left where land rover should have put them. :grinning: Plus them a new LED rear plate light, Rear LED work light and LED extra reverse light on the rack. Then at the front put in the Hella LED indicators. The only light that not LED now is the 95mm Aux high beam (bottom right) burt the guys at Mobile Centre are close to having one avaibale. Then just swapped the Stainless scoops for some KBX hi force in black gloss.

null-17.jpg

null-18.jpg

null-22.jpg

null-20.jpg

null-21.jpg

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Few more changes...:grinning:

BFG all terrains... Micky T's just made too much noise on the road...
Landy10_zpse15db92f.jpg

Decided to get the back of the recaros colour coded in the zermatt silver, managed to get a spare on ebay which i took apart tonight...
43C3061F-3CF2-4987-827B-B5336F257422-732-000000EDB2CBC067.jpg

Best of all is the new turbo, intercooler, tuning module, full exhaust syetem and downpipes, hi boost hose kit and new filters, which should be with me next week :laughing:.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You really know how to do it, plans sound class! You mustve spent more on that than I have on my house though lol, all them parts are definitely not cheap! I'd do exactly the same if funds/other half allowed :grinning:

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
You really know how to do it, plans sound class! You mustve spent more on that than I have on my house though lol, all them parts are definitely not cheap! I'd do exactly the same if funds/other half allowed :grinning:

at least she wont be able to see the bits under the bonnet..(y)

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
This is class lol would love to see it in the metal, you should bring it to one of the cruises

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Finalised all the bits today with the guys at Alive tuning. Getting the intercooler, filters and hoses tomorrow, turbo is to order so a week away, exhaust is 3 weeks delivery. We should see 40 extra horses but its more for the extra torque I am doing it. Less grabbing for the big stick, I have a few trips planned for the summer so should help on them!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Words cannot describe how much i love this machine
Landrovers are the way to go, devastated that they are ending the production of the defender in a couple of years tho :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.