Young cubs in fancy cars

Boydie

RMS Regular
Location
Co.Antrim
Drives
Audi S3 8V Revo
beema boy said:
McMullen 19 year old drives a 850i BMW pimped out from Lisburn, not bad at that age, although i know he's on traders insurance aswell
thot that guy was 21ish or so. 19!! OMG
 

Ruth

RMS Regular
naw hes not 19 cos i went to school with his wee sis and shes 19, think hes either 20 or 21.

the amount of whinging in this thread is funny:p just because someone is young doesnt make them any less capable of driving a powerful car. And just because daddy bought them a scooby or whatever doesnt necessarily mean theyre gonna drive wrecklessly in it!

If my parents gave me a new scoob or summit id guard it with my life!!
 

Tufty

RMS Regular
Location
Co Armagh
Drives
RS4
look brum brum clio lass hehe its not fair them who don`t work r earn there own keep to drive flash cars while otheres like me wrk the ass`s off and do not expect daddy to pay an penny inless we where really stuck
 

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Location
Tyrone
Drives
548hp sr20
Tufty...that Boy in the skyline is Paul C from Coalisland...
He cut his teeth in Tin cans B4 he jumped into fast stuff...
In all fairness He is one of the best drivers Ive ever seen...
He has his own traders policy...
 

Tufty

RMS Regular
Location
Co Armagh
Drives
RS4
u sure fast cav cus there is alad from kilkeel and his skyline is the same as that one some peeps from kilkeel on the site would know him im sure
tho mayb i am wrong
 
Tufty said:
look brum brum clio lass hehe its not fair them who don`t work r earn there own keep to drive flash cars while otheres like me wrk the ass`s off and do not expect daddy to pay an penny inless we where really stuck
Whats more disheartening is when some jealous toe rag comes along and vandalises your pride and joy!
 

Tufty

RMS Regular
Location
Co Armagh
Drives
RS4
minibutmighty said:
Tufty said:
look brum brum clio lass hehe its not fair them who don`t work r earn there own keep to drive flash cars while otheres like me wrk the ass`s off and do not expect daddy to pay an penny inless we where really stuck
Whats more disheartening is when some jealous toe rag comes along and vandalises your pride and joy!
thats true boss but there is some jealous people out there who would do it to n e car i guess its one thing that happens to every1
 

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Location
tbc
Drives
Tiger B6 ZX9R
Pretty sure that skyline is now in Kilkeel as Tufty says. I presume it was Paul C's and he sold it and its now in Kilkeel!
 

Taz007

RMS Regular
Location
UK
Drives
E92
some ppl have all the luck! wish i could get a motor like them boys - but the s2000 on r plates is a piss take!
 

Skillie

New Member
Location
Cork, Ireland
BJ said:
when was the last time you heard of a high performance car driven by a "kid" being involved in a fatal incident? It always seems to be corsas/saxos etc in those type of news reports so maybe those that are given high performance cars are already used to them and give them the respect they require? :?
Think its more a case of these cars being safer to speed in. No matter whether its high powered cars and "kids", u don't hear of that many performance cars in these reports compared to smaller cars. Cos lets face it we all speed and any old piece of pish can do 90/100mph whether it takes 10 mins to get there or not. Thing is big sports cars can get there quicker (safer faster overtaking) and can handle driving at those speeds with ease and more importantly the stoppin power is so much better. Did a bit of a trip last night and hit 110 in places but the car is so solid and the brakes so good its very easy to control, now you compare this to my first fiesta that would start shaking itself to death at 70 and need about 5 miles notice to stop from that speed not to mention the handling.

as for jealous pikeys, i put my own ass through college and got me a decent job and still have had to work my ass off at that to afford my cars. but have had jibes in bars from assholes sayin "o theres that daddys boy in his beemers (last two cars)" and at lights guys havin a go and had nails put under tyres and my last car keyed by these toerags. Really frustrating
 

Emmy

New Member
Location
Newtownards
beema boy said:
McMullen 19 year old drives a 850i BMW pimped out from Lisburn, not bad at that age, although i know he's on traders insurance aswell.

And that fella Chris i think it is with the maxed Rx7 and he's pretty young too
yeah chris is young but he works for bt and gets a reasonable salary to afford to buy an rx7
 
Top